U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Reno-Sparks area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 12:09 PM

8 posts, read 21,052 times

Advertisements

I am seriously considering applying for such a job as i have experience in the field.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:03 PM

2,014 posts, read 4,837,514 times
There are no legal brothels in Reno Sparks.
A little info for you,
The legal brothels are in the sticks, If you like long haul truck drivers taking a break, Indians in off the Rez, and the usual bunch of guys that for one reason or another are unable to achieve relations with women, there you go.

12 hours on, 12 hours off,

all that come in the door, clean, dirty, toothless, college computer nerds, ditch diggers...

Now, I have no moral qualms like some, so I won't lay a moral trip on you.

but, I enjoy "dates" that have all their teeth and to have bathed within a day or two. Not everyone is like me.

Old 06-14-2010, 11:32 PM

8 posts, read 21,052 times
Amen....

A serious question, though, how is it you know about the men that go to these places? (Not being a "wise guy" here)

Old 06-15-2010, 09:57 AM

I used to work on a Forest Service Firecrew, it was a mostly indian staffed crew, every payday they would run down to one of the "ranches" spend all their money and come back to the barracks the next day broke and smiling.

If you drive by one of the "ranches' you will see big rigs parked there, drivers have been on the road for a few days, and smell like it, and need a break.

Also the usual grab bag of old pickups, 1970's autos with the shredded vinyl roofs, etc.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:54 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,463,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
There are no legal brothels in Reno Sparks.
A little info for you,
The legal brothels are in the sticks, If you like long haul truck drivers taking a break, Indians in off the Rez, and the usual bunch of guys that for one reason or another are unable to achieve relations with women, there you go.

12 hours on, 12 hours off,

all that come in the door, clean, dirty, toothless, college computer nerds, ditch diggers...

Now, I have no moral qualms like some, so I won't lay a moral trip on you.

but, I enjoy "dates" that have all their teeth and to have bathed within a day or two. Not everyone is like me.
Indians off the rez? wth? so your saying native men cant have normal relations with women huh-besides that brothels are not cheap, they are very expensive. and btw there is the brothel in dayton which is not in the sticks

Old 06-15-2010, 12:53 PM

oh boy

Quote:
Indians off the rez? wth? so your saying native men cant have normal relations with women; I don't know about native men as a group, being born in America I consider myself a native American, just as my grandfather was a native Englishman. But apparently you have no idea what goes on on the various reservations, but, for your edification, abuse of all types is common, I don't know if you consider that "normal relations with women" however, my post was regarding young men, young men who enjoy going to brothels, like some men like going to baseball games.

huh-besides that brothels are not cheap, they are very expensive.

Ever see a firefighters pay check after he comes off a fire?

and btw there is the brothel in dayton which is not in the sticks

Say what? Dayton is in the sticks, as is Elko, which has brothels downtown, that my wife as a small child ( before she was my wife in case there is a question) would have to pedal past on the way to Arctic Circle to get an ice cream cone,
Now, regarding normal relations with women, I bet the majority of clients at a Nevada "ranch" are married, just as the majority of men found in the bushes at night at Idylwilde park are also married men.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:13 PM

Dont know who wrote this so I had to copy it from clarks last post-

Indians off the rez? wth? so your saying native men cant have normal relations with women; I don't know about native men as a group, being born in America I consider myself a native American, just as my grandfather was a native Englishman. But apparently you have no idea what goes on on the various reservations, but, for your edification, abuse of all types is common, I don't know if you consider that "normal relations with women" however, my post was regarding young men, young men who enjoy going to brothels, like some men like going to baseball games.

huh-besides that brothels are not cheap, they are very expensive.

Ever see a firefighters pay check after he comes off a fire?

and btw there is the brothel in dayton which is not in the sticks

Say what? Dayton is in the sticks, as is Elko, which has brothels downtown, that my wife as a small child ( before she was my wife in case there is a question) would have to pedal past on the way to Arctic Circle to get an ice cream cone

now let me go from here- you and your ancestors are not indigenous to America thats why we are called Native Americans you can call yourself whatever you want but it is what it is. and I dont know about reservations? hello? I AM a real Native American or Indian or whatever you want to call us, so yeah I know more about the reservations. point # 2 have I seen a firefirghters paycheck i have family works for wild land fire and its not that great, you only get paid when there are fires. #3 dayton is not in the sticks its right over the hill from carson city like a 10 minute drive. most likley because the girls are not cheap they just went there to drink and party but what ever they do so what? what my point was regarding that post was that clarks made us American Indians sound dirty like why would a women want to sleep with one of them. that is exactly how it sounded and it was very offensive.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:32 PM

now let me go from here- you and your ancestors are not indigenous to America thats why we are called Native Americans you can call yourself whatever you want but it is what it is.

No, it is a name thought up 'cause Indians are those dudes from the sub continent. A Frenchman calls himself a native Frenchman, a German calls himself a native German. If you want to be accurate, you must call yourself an aboriginal American, or what the heck, be PC and or Canadian and call yourself a First American. And why the heck if Columbus thought he sailed to China, did Indians get called Indians, I know, you want to know? Just ask. First Americans are no more indigenous to America than us white folks, just cause you got to the party ahead of the rest of the guests doesn't mean you own the house.

and I dont know about reservations? hello? I AM a real Native American or Indian or whatever you want to call us, so yeah I know more about the reservation than you ever will.

Well, if you think life on the Rez is not full of substance and spousal abuse (from both sides) I just may know more about life on the rez than you.
Quote:
Addressing the Epidemic of Domestic Violence
in Indian Country by Restoring Tribal Sovereignty
By Matthew L.M. Fletcher*
“Every hour of every day an American Indian woman within the
authority of a tribal court is the victim of sexual and physical
abuse.”1
American Indian women residing on Indian reservations suffer domestic violence and
physical assault at rates far exceeding women of other ethnicities and locations.2 American
Indian women experience physical assaults at a rate 50% higher than the next most victimized
demographic, African-American males.3
point # 2 have I seen a firefirghters paycheck my son works for wild land fire and its not that great, you only get paid when there are fires seen any up there lately?

Sounds like your son is on a blue card crew, not a regular fire crew with regular checks. Since you are a First American, you should be familiar with Stewart Indian School, one of the fire crews I worked on was a Stewart Indian School fire crew, and yes, they let a few of us white folk work on it.

no #3 dayton is not in the sticks its right over the hill from carson city like a 10 minute drive. most likley because the girls are not cheap they just went there to drink and party but what ever they do so what?

So if I said Carson City was in the sticks you'd quibble too? Oh yes, the boys went to a ranch, had a couple beers (beers in the ranches run about 3 times cost of beers in a bar) said, "howdy do de" to the ladies, but remained chaste, naaa, don't think so.

what my point was regarding that post was that clarks made us American Indians sound dirty like why would a women want to sleep with one of them. that is exactly how it sounded and it was very offensive.

No, you got your dander up without cause, I actually said it was the long haul truck drivers that were dirty.

By the way, your tribal affiliation?

Old 06-16-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
now let me go from here- you and your ancestors are not indigenous to America thats why we are called Native Americans you can call yourself whatever you want but it is what it is.

No, it is a name thought up 'cause Indians are those dudes from the sub continent. A Frenchman calls himself a native Frenchman, a German calls himself a native German. If you want to be accurate, you must call yourself an aboriginal American, or what the heck, be PC and or Canadian and call yourself a First American. And why the heck if Columbus thought he sailed to China, did Indians get called Indians, I know, you want to know? Just ask. First Americans are no more indigenous to America than us white folks, just cause you got to the party ahead of the rest of the guests doesn't mean you own the house.

no columbus didnt discover american it was already discovered. also we believe we were always here, there is no scientific fact or proof that we werent always here, that is a theory not a fact. indians are called indians because columbus got lost and thought he was in india.
and I dont know about reservations? hello? I AM a real Native American or Indian or whatever you want to call us, so yeah I know more about the reservation than you ever will.

Well, if you think life on the Rez is not full of substance and spousal abuse (from both sides) I just may know more about life on the rez than you.
point # 2 have I seen a firefirghters paycheck my son works for wild land fire and its not that great, you only get paid when there are fires seen any up there lately?
sorry you cant know more than someone who has lived on a rez and lived the life I also know that there is tons of abuses on the rez and tons of problems poverty being one of them, but that is not what we are arguing here Sounds like your son is on a blue card crew, not a regular fire crew with regular checks. Since you are a First American, you should be familiar with Stewart Indian School, one of the fire crews I worked on was a Stewart Indian School fire crew, and yes, they let a few of us white folk work on it.
yeah i knew that

no #3 dayton is not in the sticks its right over the hill from carson city like a 10 minute drive. most likley because the girls are not cheap they just went there to drink and party but what ever they do so what? i dont know what they did and who cares? why do you care so much
So if I said Carson City was in the sticks you'd quibble too? Oh yes, the boys went to a ranch, had a couple beers (beers in the ranches run about 3 times cost of beers in a bar) said, "howdy do de" to the ladies, but remained chaste, naaa, don't think so.
carson city is not in the sticks holy crap you dont know sticks ive lived in sticks-what my point was regarding that post was that clarks made us American Indians sound dirty like why would a women want to sleep with one of them. that is exactly how it sounded and it was very offensive.

No, you got your dander up without cause, I actually said it was the long haul truck drivers that were dirty.

By the way, your tribal affiliation?
why do you want to know

no i dont think i did get it up with out a cause at all what you said was offensive you grouped native people right along with degeneratives and dirty people and those who cant have a real relationship with a women thats what you said.

Old 06-16-2010, 05:00 PM

Truck drivers are degenerative?

Thousands if not tens of thousands of American Men visit prostitutes every year. Are they all degenerate (better word, I have never heard,"degenerative")To say that First Americans visit prostitutes, is not more offensive than saying Polish Americans do, or English Americas do. I think you misread what I wrote, and are now a bit huffy about the whole thing.

In Nevada it is a legal business open to any adult male, what is your beef?

Why do I want to know your tribal affiliation? Intellectual curiosity. I have worked with First Americans from all over the West, From the Hoopa to the Zuni. But my guess is that you are part Cherokee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Reno-Sparks area