Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Reno-Sparks area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 04:29 PM

105 posts, read 201,530 times

Advertisements

I am sure you won't mind Mr. Willys to pay double in your Property Taxes when they start building in your back yard. Then you can have all the low income homes, so it looks like downtown LA. graffiti, crimes,
traffic. Etc. Etc. More rules and regulations,

Old 08-21-2013, 06:01 PM

4,625 posts, read 12,293,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlibertarian View Post
I am sure you won't mind Mr. Willys to pay double in your Property Taxes when they start building in your back yard. Then you can have all the low income homes, so it looks like downtown LA. graffiti, crimes,
traffic. Etc. Etc. More rules and regulations,
All you have provided is innuendo and supposition without any basis in fact. Prove your argument and you might get some support. Everything is a matter of public record. As I PROVED the parcel in question was discussed at the planning commission meeting on August 6th. Yet no mention as of my research was recorded from the county commissioners meetings. It may have been discussed last night?

My point is attacking myself and others is not the adult avenue of finding a solution. You have to fight the battle using the same tactics the developer is using. For all you've told us these could be very high end condo's worth more than the surrounding homes. You're implying they'll look like something from the ghetto, and have failed to prove your point. You've jumped on a bandwagon, but don't know the song they're playing.

Old 08-21-2013, 06:36 PM

105 posts, read 201,530 times
I am wasting my time talking to someone who doesn't get it. We got a lot of support of people who does get it. [mod cut- rude]

Last edited by observer53; 08-22-2013 at 11:39 AM..

Old 08-22-2013, 11:38 AM

17,914 posts, read 43,412,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomlibertarian View Post
I am wasting my time talking to someone who doesn't get it. We got a lot of support of people who does get it. [mod cut- rude]

If you don't want to discuss a topic you started, and question the intelligence of people just because they don't agree with you, then we will close the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Reno-Sparks area