Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2017, 03:03 PM

584 posts, read 1,924,668 times

Advertisements

when i say i have to laugh at this so called gang stalking aka government psy ops . i am not being mean or cruel back in the 90's had a nighborsay i was watching him with cameras. sound. wave sonar. the guy had issues, the funniest moment, came when he knocked at my door and said he knows i am the one who is doing it and said the sound and Aerosol i was puttin in to his apartment gave him the green apple poopies. as he did a running shuffle back to his place cutting a load wet fart and ruining he light grey sweats he had on . they gave him some meds no one is watching him now . when people claim it or i hear about it my old neighbor comes to mind.
like i said i do not mean to be cruel .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2017, 05:39 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,890,590 times
This is why I don't share walls - I had to move to the outskirts of the city to find a small affordable SFH

Old 01-22-2017, 08:28 AM

1 posts, read 2,335 times
it's amazing to hear these stories. and a relief at the same time. I'm going through the same thing. my upstairs neighbor seems to no every inch of the apartment I move into.. to really confirm it the other night I left my bedroom at 3:30 after feeling annoyed from them standing over me with shoes they never seem to remove. I took some quilts and a sleeping bag and decided to lay in an awkward spot in the apartment , by the front door. Thinking no one lays by a front door on the floor right?. BUT TO MY AMAZEMENT THEY "He" CAME RUNNING AND STOMPING FROM THE BEDROOM LOCATED ME AND PLOPPED DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND CLEARLY LAYED ON THE FLOOR ABOVE ME.
AT THAT POINT I WAS TO AFRAID TO MOVE SO I PUT THE BLANKETS OVER MY HEAD AND WENT TO SLEEP. IM MAKING EXTREME EFFORT TO MOVE ASAP. I FINDTHIS INTERESTING BUT SCARY ALL THE SAME. WHAT ELSE CAN IT DO BESIDES TRACK YOU THROUGH FLOORS? SOMETIMES I THINK IT FEEDS OF YOUR EXISTENCE OR ENERGY. I WON'T SAY WHAT I THINK IT IS..

Old 01-22-2017, 09:44 AM

9,881 posts, read 9,483,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere in New York View Post
it's amazing to hear these stories. and a relief at the same time. I'm going through the same thing. my upstairs neighbor seems to no every inch of the apartment I move into.. to really confirm it the other night I left my bedroom at 3:30 after feeling annoyed from them standing over me with shoes they never seem to remove. I took some quilts and a sleeping bag and decided to lay in an awkward spot in the apartment , by the front door. Thinking no one lays by a front door on the floor right?. BUT TO MY AMAZEMENT THEY "He" CAME RUNNING AND STOMPING FROM THE BEDROOM LOCATED ME AND PLOPPED DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND CLEARLY LAYED ON THE FLOOR ABOVE ME.
AT THAT POINT I WAS TO AFRAID TO MOVE SO I PUT THE BLANKETS OVER MY HEAD AND WENT TO SLEEP. IM MAKING EXTREME EFFORT TO MOVE ASAP. I FINDTHIS INTERESTING BUT SCARY ALL THE SAME. WHAT ELSE CAN IT DO BESIDES TRACK YOU THROUGH FLOORS? SOMETIMES I THINK IT FEEDS OF YOUR EXISTENCE OR ENERGY. I WON'T SAY WHAT I THINK IT IS..
heres a thought- if someone wanted to spy on you, why would they wear shoes that would give away their whereabouts. seems like if i want to spy on you, i'd remove the shoes and tip toe around.

I dont know what to say about all these things. i never encountered it, so i dont have any tales to tell. if there was a way to catch what they are exactly doing, that would be nice. it would be ironic if someone watched these alleged spyers and found out they were just carrying on in their apartment and its just a coincidence.
could be something with physics in the house, like the person's apartment being the same layout as you and therefore, when its bedtime, you go to sleep and they go to sleep at the same time, so you might think oh they are spying. but its just coincidence. then again, there might be mean people who want to terrorize people for fun. could be that if someone has a mental illness, part of the mental illness (paranoia) enables a person to imagine anything and makes it feel like reality - if you have this then your mind will make you think its real when its imagination.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:43 AM

25 posts, read 75,548 times
well very true that is a scary movie but my neighbor has done some scary things too i caught him and his two stepsons banging on the bottom of my mobile home for hours on end on a memorial day wkend, he also drained out all of my propane and loosened the valve outside on the tanks so we all had problems breathing. he constantly makes loud noises during the nite that are ear popping and he also throws things at my mobile home. there are also noxious fumes coming from his place as well...all things that are difficult to prove of course!

Old 02-02-2017, 02:28 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,440,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suz424 View Post
well very true that is a scary movie but my neighbor has done some scary things too i caught him and his two stepsons banging on the bottom of my mobile home for hours on end on a memorial day wkend, he also drained out all of my propane and loosened the valve outside on the tanks so we all had problems breathing. he constantly makes loud noises during the nite that are ear popping and he also throws things at my mobile home. there are also noxious fumes coming from his place as well...all things that are difficult to prove of course!
The mobile home story again?

Old 02-02-2017, 02:54 PM

yes

Old 02-02-2017, 05:39 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,440,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suz424 View Post
yes
What was the outcome?

Old 02-03-2017, 08:01 AM

it is still ongoing and the harassment has escalated. I now have sound disturbances at night and severe headaches and joint pain however, I have taken precautionary measures told to me by an engineer that has helped block the ghetto sonar, noise disturbances and electromagnetic torture. I also have joined a support group for victims and survivors and looked into getting investigators in to pinpoint the source however, I have had no success finding any in my area. I know others think I am crazy but once you go through it yourself you will realize how debilitating it truly can be.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 AM

2,088 posts, read 2,976,689 times
Ugh I've run out of popcorn. Time to get more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting