Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2018, 11:04 AM

2 posts, read 6,843 times

Advertisements

Not sure what to d??????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2018, 08:06 PM

89 posts, read 66,648 times
I can empathize with all you people having this issue. It happens in my apartment as well. To the nay sayers.. just because you do not experience this does not mean that it is a non occurring conjured up story by mentally ill people. As a matter of fact there are people with antagonistic personality disorders whom get pleasure from annoying people, just as there are those that get pleasure from the pain of others ie sadists. I'd say getting ones laughs at the expense of the ability for ones neighbor to 'peaceful enjoyment' of their apartment is it's own form of sadist. There are online trolls like(Kim in FL and other accusing idiots here) and personal trolls like the bad neighbors that do the stuff mentioned in this thread.

Sadly there is nothing that can be done about trolling neighbors especially if it's an issue like this. However if your neighbor that does this ALSO has behavior that breaks tenant and rental agreement standards ie not heeding noise curfew or disturbing the general "peace to enjoy your apartment' standards then you can get the authorities on them.

I wish you the best of luck with this issue.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:54 AM

797 posts, read 751,753 times
You need to hit up the psychology forum.
Then again,who knows.

Old 02-08-2018, 06:00 AM

42 posts, read 76,941 times
This is happening to me too. My neighbor is definitely mentally ill though. It is crazy but calculated. They have a listening device or bionic ear because they even hear me turn around in my bed or scratch myself...they respond to sounds I make I guess to let me know they can hear me and it causes me anxiety. I have 5 months left and then I'm leaving

Old 02-09-2018, 03:58 PM

149 posts, read 226,325 times
I am betting on a bionic ear. He probably had it implanted just so he can listen to you and what you're doing.

Old 02-11-2018, 01:43 AM

89 posts, read 66,648 times
Friggin LOL hahaha you two^^ are too funny. Bionic ****ing ears wtf I love it.

Old 02-12-2018, 10:36 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,522,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain2222 View Post
This is happening to me too. My neighbor is definitely mentally ill though. It is crazy but calculated. They have a listening device or bionic ear because they even hear me turn around in my bed or scratch myself...they respond to sounds I make I guess to let me know they can hear me and it causes me anxiety. I have 5 months left and then I'm leaving
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahawes View Post
I am betting on a bionic ear. He probably had it implanted just so he can listen to you and what you're doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transgirl88 View Post
Friggin LOL hahaha you two^^ are too funny. Bionic ****ing ears wtf I love it.
BORG technology most likely.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:50 PM

1 posts, read 2,324 times
I am also experiencing this creepy following from an upstairs neibhor
I've notified everyone including the police,land Lord, doctor and even asked the lady in the upstairs apartment to please let me know if any of my behavior was bothering her and I also directly asked her to please stop following me to no avail.
It's driving me nuts because she must be able to see me. No matter how quiet I am she knows exactly where I am.
She doesn't have one piece of furniture in the place and I swear it sounds like she pulls the carpet up in what ever room I'm in.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
I would love to hear them

Old 04-17-2018, 01:52 AM

2 posts, read 4,201 times
Default Omg

It’s so crazy I’m dealing with this matter now He follows me every where I go in my house he calls me stupid acts like knows what I’m doing I’m in shower he is listening shouting she not washing her butt and every where I go he follows and when he hears me on my phone he gets mad stomping and when he thinks I can hear him it’s worst I dealt with this before where my daughter use to live he lived next door walls was thin it was bad. Now I’m in my new place he lives above me doing the same **** same voice same patterns I complained to Landlord twice nothing done yet, And he haves ppl that’s following him up there you hear them saying what she said he tells them what he wants them to believe as I’m typing now he’s above me listening getting mad and sits there as long as I’m here I keep my tv blasting all day and nite and music during day he lives with another guy who helps him he comes out house creeping pass our windows trying to peek in and the other one who always around our back door and the other guy who do all the talking never comes out. They are sick and really start to worry me it’s getting worse.🤬

Old 04-17-2018, 04:00 AM

584 posts, read 1,934,824 times
i am sorry but i just can not believe the stuff that comes of as gang stalking. i do feel sorry for them but do belive a few do face this this. but too many sound like it is in thier head, i do not mean to be mean but knew one person that was being stalked and a few the stalkers was in their head. the pain they feel is real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting