Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 02:45 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,495,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificFlights View Post
The OP is not being honest with us about the events, hence the need to throw the disabilty card into the mix.
Where on earth did that comment come from? Are you her landlord?

OP, take a few deep breaths. First, unless your LL has served you written notice that you must remove the cats within a certain time period because you have somehow violated one or more of the provisions in the lease (which he has to document), he cannot demand you remove them. When it comes time to renew your lease he can stipulate a new pet policy and if you don't agree with it then you'll have to move.

You really need to find out why your LL has decided that he no longer wants your cats in the apartment. Now you know how he feels you have a few months to make other arrangements but it does seem odd that this has apparently come out of the blue when you've lived there for a few years and your lease has always allowed your two cats. Is there any reason why you can't talk to your landlord and quietly and nicely ask him what the problem is so that you can try and resolve whatever it is?

Old 04-10-2012, 02:49 PM

96 posts, read 126,152 times
Quote:
The OP is not being honest with us about the events, hence the need to throw the disabilty card into the mix.
I never expected I would have to deal with a jack @@@. I am being honest, and if you believe otherwise, then please don't smart off. You are beneath my contempt.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Where on earth did that comment come from? Are you her landlord?
Thank you for your support. I will log off now that some IMBECILE accused me of lying and "playing the disability card"!

I have never heard anything as disgusting as that. Not even my landlord threatening to evict me.

That remark was so totally out of line that I wish I were able bodied enough to (never mind).

Old 04-10-2012, 02:57 PM

6,408 posts, read 7,618,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
and there are those who are implying that the OP should use this disability as a way to keep the cats.

Nothing to imply. Companion animals are essential for some. Sorry if you aren't informed about that, but I'm not sure how attacking the OP is useful or productive, unless it feeds another disability.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
BS. Are you now claiming psychic abilities? And I mentioned DISABLED because I AM disabled.

Are you now going to go on a rant against people with disabilities?

Old 04-10-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Nothing to imply. Companion animals are essential for some. Sorry if you aren't informed about that, but I'm not sure how attacking the OP is useful or productive, unless it feeds another disability.
Thanks so much. And after that HATEFUL post where some MORON claimed I was "playing the disability card". I am done for now.

Stupidity like that cannot be cured. I thank the rest of your for your sensible posts that might actually help me.

God bless those that actually tried to help instead of attack me.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:05 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,495,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytchywoman View Post
BS. Are you now claiming psychic abilities? And I mentioned DISABLED because I AM disabled.

Are you now going to go on a rant against people with disabilities?
Calm down. There's no point reacting. Ignore it. Make an appointment to meet with your landlord tomorrow, stay calm and quiet and find out what's going on. Good luck.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
YOU are an insufferable piece of crap trying to pass as human. Do NOT ever accuse me of LYING again. Not that I have much recourse against you on a forum, but eventually you will have to face whatever higher power you believe in.

And then explain to that higher power what gave you any right to call ME a liar and then scratch your crotch and pop open another beer.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:14 PM

17,574 posts, read 46,015,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytchywoman View Post
YOU are an insufferable piece of crap trying to pass as human. Do NOT ever accuse me of LYING again. Not that I have much recourse against you on a forum, but eventually you will have to face whatever higher power you believe in.

And then explain to that higher power what gave you any right to call ME a liar and then scratch your crotch and pop open another beer.
You have now effectively made yourself look like an unstable person. It makes someone wonder if you havn't acted like this to your LL and that is why you find yourself in this position.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
And since YOU chose to get DIRTY And NASTY ... NEVER mind.

I WAS going to ask a very personal question of you that had to do with hygiene, but I will refrain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting