Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2013, 08:47 PM

2 posts, read 2,021 times

Advertisements

ok so i sublease a room in a three bedroom apartment the owner of the apartment doesnt live in any of the rooms; for reasons best known to me i got a roommate to share my room with me, she was nice at first but after like a month are real color started coming out she wouldn't answer when i try to ask a question concerning the room, she would slam the door, have her boyfriend come over and they would be making alot of noise in this same room that we share. I then told her to start looking for her own place in august, that she would have to leave in december because im getting married. Now its December and she doesnt want to move out im married and living with her and my husband in the same room. What can i do to make her move out pls?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2013, 09:38 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,481,715 times
LMFAO!

Are you for real?

What exactly did you sublet? How did you go about it?

You didn't sublet, you still live there. Duh?

What it sounds like is that you looked for a roomie to help you pay your bills. Does your LL know that you took on a roommate to share your room? Does your LL know that you have an extra person in the rental? Then another extra who is your "husband?" When's the baby due?

This is one of the dumbest posts (and I do not expect you to "follow up") I have ever read.

Bunch of BS.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:00 AM

10,746 posts, read 25,946,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpelzee View Post
ok so i sublease a room in a three bedroom apartment the owner of the apartment doesnt live in any of the rooms; for reasons best known to me i got a roommate to share my room with me, she was nice at first but after like a month are real color started coming out she wouldn't answer when i try to ask a question concerning the room, she would slam the door, have her boyfriend come over and they would be making alot of noise in this same room that we share. I then told her to start looking for her own place in august, that she would have to leave in december because im getting married. Now its December and she doesnt want to move out im married and living with her and my husband in the same room. What can i do to make her move out pls?

I can't make heads or tails of this post....try rewriting it using grammar and punctuation and I'll take another look.

Old 12-30-2013, 03:43 PM

1,378 posts, read 4,353,290 times
Why should she move out if she is paying rent on time? And its OK for you and your husband to make noises but she and her boyfriend can't?

Old 01-02-2014, 09:13 PM

18,813 posts, read 32,386,974 times
Speechless in Redding.

Old 01-03-2014, 03:03 AM

10,746 posts, read 25,946,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreSnowForMe View Post
Speechless in Redding.

that's a first!!

Old 01-03-2014, 06:57 AM

18,813 posts, read 32,386,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
that's a first!!
LOL! I know! Yet, I had to post something anyway, didn't I?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting