Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 09:36 AM

461 posts, read 666,783 times

Advertisements

This is a list of banned pets that my property manager recommends:

Akita
Alaskan Malamute
American Bulldog.
American Staffordshire Terrier
Bull Mastiff
Chow
Doberman
Great Dane
Pit Bull
Presa Canario
Rottweiler
Siberian Husky
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Wolf Hybrid
German Shepherd
Any "mini" version of the breeds above.
Any dog with a history of biting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2015, 09:38 AM

461 posts, read 666,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
As a Real Estate agent, when I represent the landlord in the rental transaction, I suggest the landlord to request copies of the history of tenant's pets vaccinations and registration or any other history from the animal clinic or vet, in case the prospective tenant has registered its dog(s) with the county, because if the prospective tenant has incurred any fault to keep current his/her dogs vaccination, registration, then the county can put a lean on the landlord's property whose tenant is renting under a lease. In the state of Florida not all the counties have the same ordinances but what I am referring to as a matter of fact has happened in Miami-Dade county.
Thanks for the info. I will check local ordinances regarding pets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting