Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2015, 06:57 PM

8 posts, read 8,494 times

Advertisements

I am working on an eviction in Greene County, NC. I'm looking for the proper wording for a "Complaint In Summary Ejectment". Specifically Item #3.

I purchased an occupied foreclosed house at auction.

Anyone out there ever filled out this form for this situation?

Occupant is left over from the previous owner. My understanding is the occupant had no lease with the previous owner. Occupant is a relative of previous owner, previous owner paid utilities & taxes.

Obviously I have no lease with this occupant.

I have given notices to quit and vacate for the past 2 weeks, I believe this fulfills the Notice Period requirement in NC. Now I am ready to file the "Complaint In Summary Ejectment", I'm looking for the proper wording for a "Complaint In Summary Ejectment". Specifically Item #3.

Thanks in advance...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2015, 07:50 PM

9,879 posts, read 14,125,760 times
You bought an occupied house, in which you plan to evict the tenant; and you aren't working with an attorney?????????

Old 07-27-2015, 05:38 AM

784 posts, read 729,262 times
Hire an attorney, especially for your first eviction. It will be money well spent. There should be cheap attorneys that specialize in evictions.

If you get it wrong, you are looking at a lengthy process and might have to start all over. You may already be in that boat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting