Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2019, 04:15 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,087,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco mum View Post
The biggest problem is they never pick up. Two large dog, three times a day.

How disgusting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2019, 07:36 PM

1,734 posts, read 1,202,937 times
Quote:
The biggest problem is they never pick up. Two large dog, three times a day.
Then THAT should have been your complaint. All owners should be required to pick up after their dogs. To say they shouldn't happen to make it to "your grassland" before they function is unreasonable.

Old 05-11-2019, 09:36 PM

28 posts, read 45,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatzPaw View Post
Then THAT should have been your complaint. All owners should be required to pick up after their dogs. To say they shouldn't happen to make it to "your grassland" before they function is unreasonable.
But to me, both dog poop and dog pee are disgusting if there are 20cm or even more close to my windows, especially my windows are flush with grassland.
My neighbor and i cares two things
1. he never pick up
2. Dog pee and poop is too close to the windows(10-20cm), that dog owner never consider about others

Old 05-12-2019, 05:56 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,022,258 times
Quote:
But to me, both dog poop and dog pee are disgusting if there are 20cm or even more close to my windows, especially my windows are flush with grassland.
My neighbor and i cares two things
1. he never pick up
2. Dog pee and poop is too close to the windows(10-20cm), that dog owner never consider about others
The only legitimate complaint you have is the dog poop. That is the only thing you should be complaining to your landlord about.. they are free to use the lawn outside your unit. Don’t like it? Buy your home with your own lawn

Old 05-12-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
The only legitimate complaint you have is the dog poop. That is the only thing you should be complaining to your landlord about.. they are free to use the lawn outside your unit. Don’t like it? Buy your home with your own lawn
You may check your city code, but in my city, animal control and health department both tell me it's not allowed. If everyone think like u do, no wonder the conflicts between dog owners and others gain. People never think common areas mean one need to care about others. It's the problem of manner and irreverence.

Old 05-12-2019, 09:40 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,530,989 times
Quote:
It has been solved. My landlord had required them to stop it
So it seems your landlord does care about something else other than monthly rent........

That statement that titles your post is painting with a 36 inch push broom.

Old 05-12-2019, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
So it seems your landlord does care about something else other than monthly rent........

That statement that titles your post is painting with a 36 inch push broom.
But the dog poop is still there, almost 4 months. Nobody clean them

Old 05-12-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
You may check your city code, but in my city, animal control and health department both tell me it's not allowed. If everyone think like u do, no wonder the conflicts between dog owners and others gain. People never think common areas mean one need to care about others. It's the problem of manner and irreverence.
Go back and read my post.

Old 05-12-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
But the dog poop is still there, almost 4 months. Nobody clean them
Then bag it up and deliver it to your neighbor. And report them when you see them doing it.. take a video and send to your landlord

Old 05-12-2019, 02:18 PM

32,647 posts, read 48,028,221 times
Quote:
......... animal control and health department both tell me it's not allowed.........

Then try filing complaints with animal control. I don't think the health department will do anything about it, but animal control should give the dog owner a warning letter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting