Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 07:07 PM

24 posts, read 98,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWCar View Post
Lets get things straight there is no such thing as Bad Kids, but there are Bad Parents.

Their is such a thing called Bad kids, they usually refer to as a sociopath or Narcississm and they aren't rare.

If there is it is extremely rare. Like I said your situation was in a whole different level and is not what I am discussing here. I am talking about regular, everyday noise. Never did I condone excessive noise or destruction of Property, lets be clear on that.

Yet, you continue to pass judgement on me.You continue to defend this women and her kids.You say you don't "Condone" those type of behavior, but somehow people who live in apartment.W should have to deal with.

I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Do you think it fair that that a four year old who lived on the opposite side from the bad tenant should deal with roaches and a fowl odor every day.

2.Do you feel it fair that other children who lived in the apartment were attack by children.

3.What about the other children, who lived around the lady, do they deserve right to or are we supposed to feel sorry for the kids of this women.

This women and her kids deserve rights, but other people children have to "deal with it"

Yes you did do something wrong , you knew the consequences of your actions, which was to agitate the dog, and you admitted it on this Forum, it was a premeditated act by you and the other Tenant, and now also the Apartment Manager. That is Harassment in the eyes of the Law. It does not matter whether you were in your house or outside. What you people did was downright dirty.

I am sorry that you have no empathy for other beside yourself.
I made a choice which was in the best interest of our community.Sometime in life you have to do what for the great of good.

Dont try to act innocent because you knew what you were doing and what was going to happen when you blew that Dog whistle, that was what you and the other Tenants were planning in the first place as you have admitted on this Forum,and that is to get that family evicted. And you think you did nothing wrong? Is that what you are going to tell the Police officer if they find out and knock on your door?
I have never tried to act "innocent". I have never tried to hide what I did from other tenants or the manager.I have done nothing wrong, I have every right to blow a dog whistle in my apartment.I also have a pet dog, so I didn't buy anything to agitate the dog.

I am also not responsible for the behavior of any creature. When you have a pet or child you the adult are responsible for their behavior.She couldn't handle neither, so she was evicted.

Old 07-26-2009, 07:09 PM

24 posts, read 98,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasHorseLady View Post
No, that is ONE side of the story. What I'd be interested in would be the court docs which would reveal a more balanced picture and, even better, also the other party's or parties' side of the story.

Then we might get somewhere close to the truth of the matter.
I have a feeling she probably the person in my story.

Old 07-26-2009, 07:12 PM

8,882 posts, read 20,251,547 times
First of all, we WEREN'T trying to get any family with kids evicted........where in the "H" did you get that from??? Anyway, what you say in this Thread means very-to-nothing to me anyway So, you got lucky and won a Law Suit......BIG DEAL!!!!! Your not a lawyer and neither am I (but you sure act like one)! You sound like you hate anyone who doesn't necessarily like being around little kids and their noise, so make a Federal Case out of it! You simply act like NONE of us have any legal rights at all if we lived around you......WRONG, PERIOD!!
Personally, I don't care if you have kids or not......anyone that would make too much noise will hear from other tenants, the complex management and possibly a lawyer! As stated many times in this Thread.......other tenants besides you pay rent also and deserve RESPECT and CONSIDERATION!!
By the way, yes we moved, but it wasn't due to the noise we had above us, it was due to lay-off/relocation!! But, YES, we were still darn glad we moved away from people who didn't have any RESPECT or CONSIDERATION for us!! Now we know why there are 55+ Communities!!!
Gosh, I do love a good debate!! Have fun spreading the word of winning a court case......I do think EVERYONE in this Thread knows that by now!!

Old 07-26-2009, 07:57 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,278,732 times
Quote:
The difference is there are LAWS that protect children, and there is really nothing you can say or do about it. You try to get revenge againsts these people and you'll probably end up in JAIL.
Geez...I've read pages and pages of posts of yours in this thread, where you accuse people of being "hateful", yet your posts are pretty hateful themselves.

People have a right not to have their lives ruined by excessive noise and there's a big difference between what I'd call normal noise from children and excessive noise, where the parents clearly don't give a rat's a--, nor do they have any respect for the people they share their walls with.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:44 PM

36 posts, read 234,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasHorseLady View Post
No, that is ONE side of the story. What I'd be interested in would be the court docs which would reveal a more balanced picture and, even better, also the other party's or parties' side of the story.

Then we might get somewhere close to the truth of the matter.
The truth of the matter? The Lady lived under me was complaining to Apartment Managers about my kids playing in the house, nothing excessive. The Managers repeatedly Harassed and threatened to evict me. I recorded all their voice mails that they left me on my phone, BTW were all threats of Eviction if I dont stop my kids from playing at all times. They never gave me any written warning. The Voice mails by itself was proof enough for the Federal Judge and found them Guilty of Discrimination and was fined and was ordered to pay me for my Emotional Distress out of their own pocket, along with all the court and Legal Fees.

And sorry I think it unwise for me to share any type of Records to perfect strangers. As far as Truth of the Matter, this is a Renting Forum and I am not obliged to show any kind of Document to anyone on here. As a Former Legal employee you should know that.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazer

These problem went on for around 4 month, till another tenet came up with the idea to blow dog whistles at her dog From 11:00pm-midnight.
We did it every night for about a week and every night called the cops.After about two week, management and the cops told her she had to vacate the property.

You dont think there was anything wrong with what ? Then why dont you tell the police the same thing you wrote on here. I bet you they will take you away in Handcuffs. I know I would have.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
Geez...I've read pages and pages of posts of yours in this thread, where you accuse people of being "hateful", yet your posts are pretty hateful themselves.

People have a right not to have their lives ruined by excessive noise and there's a big difference between what I'd call normal noise from children and excessive noise, where the parents clearly don't give a rat's a--, nor do they have any respect for the people they share their walls with.

Too bad that is the LAW...I could care less what you think. Whats loud to you may not be Loud according to the Legal Noise ordinance of your State. If you dont want your Lives ruined by children making noise then move out. Everybody has the right to choose where they want to live.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:03 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,278,732 times
Quote:
Too bad that is the LAW...I could care less what you think. Whats loud to you may not be Loud according to the Legal Noise ordinance of your State. If you dont want your Lives ruined by children making noise then move out. Everybody has the right to choose where they want to live.
Whatever you say...troll.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
First of all, we WEREN'T trying to get any family with kids evicted........where in the "H" did you get that from??? Anyway, what you say in this Thread means very-to-nothing to me anyway So, you got lucky and won a Law Suit......BIG DEAL!!!!! Your not a lawyer and neither am I (but you sure act like one)! You sound like you hate anyone who doesn't necessarily like being around little kids and their noise, so make a Federal Case out of it! You simply act like NONE of us have any legal rights at all if we lived around you......WRONG, PERIOD!!
Personally, I don't care if you have kids or not......anyone that would make too much noise will hear from other tenants, the complex management and possibly a lawyer! As stated many times in this Thread.......other tenants besides you pay rent also and deserve RESPECT and CONSIDERATION!!
By the way, yes we moved, but it wasn't due to the noise we had above us, it was due to lay-off/relocation!! But, YES, we were still darn glad we moved away from people who didn't have any RESPECT or CONSIDERATION for us!! Now we know why there are 55+ Communities!!!
Gosh, I do love a good debate!! Have fun spreading the word of winning a court case......I do think EVERYONE in this Thread knows that by now!!
You dont seem to understand anything that I have been saying. I never said nobody had any rights, where the "H" is that coming from. And no I did not get Lucky, get that thru your head. I won my case because I was being Discriminated on. I may not be a Lawyer but I am a Police Officer.

We were talking about kids making Normal noises in their Apartments and I never deviated from your original Post. In this matter the kids had more rights than you. Dont get mad thats just Reality.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:09 PM

22,637 posts, read 6,385,986 times
MWCar, I understand you want to protect your children but you seem to have a huge amount of anger. I don't know you or what happened to you but it sounds like there's more to what's going on than comes out in these posts. Hope you and your kids can both enjoy life without a lot of turmoil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting