U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 09:05 PM

48 posts, read 142,384 times

Advertisements

The OP needs a shrink even if he is a troll. Nobody in his right mind would make such a time consuming effort where the payoff is a little bit of attention and compassion from invisible strangers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 04:11 PM

8,011 posts, read 22,499,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Josh View Post
My cat also hears everything and stars at the exact place the sounds are coming from. Her puplis dilate and she keeps starring at the same area until she feels safe. That's what cats do. She is turning into a different cat, not the same loving cat as she used to be. She too is having a hard time with all of the tapping and especially the banging. But I am going to see a counselor to help me better cope with my situation and not because I'm crazy. If anybody is crazy its the nuts doing this to me. And the sad thing about it is that they are enjoying every moment.
You're right, that is what cats do...for absolutely no reason. My cat last night stared at a spot on the wall for 5 minutes. There was nothing there. Cats do strange things.

Glad you are getting help, for whatever reason.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:37 PM

6,039 posts, read 9,209,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Ruby

The first quote of the OP you posted is different from her new post.
Certainly is starting to seem trollish to me too now.
Oh well.
Gosh, I called that one pages ago...

Old 07-24-2009, 09:02 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,320,551 times
Get a Gun, Problem Solved!!!

Old 07-24-2009, 10:46 PM

15,710 posts, read 22,756,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
You did, what can you say, I wish her the best.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:48 PM

Location: Sometimes Maryland, sometimes NoVA. Depends on the day of the week
1,501 posts, read 10,537,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
actually, you called mentally unbalanced (which several of us, including myself) were. Not troll - i.e. someone who makes up posts just for attention. Very slight difference. For the first few pages, I believed that Josh believed this stuff was happening. But toward the end, it was adding up less and less. Even if Josh believed it was true, the story would be consistent. Paranoid schizophrenics actually believe the illogical stuff happening, and would have a consistent story about it.

Old 07-26-2009, 12:45 AM

21 posts, read 32,578 times
I really don't care what any of you believe as I have others who do know I'm telling the truth. Plus, you don't know me, and I don't know you so why would I make up such a story? I could NOT make up a story like this. I had one camera, than I had 2, but I was not able to keep both of them. Sorry if I got confused about the cameras. By the way, you should see the mess they have made on the roof. Besides some very large rocks they throw up on it, there are also more chicken eggs. I talked to the police again, but this time I walked into the police station rather than call them again. I'm convinced they believe me, but I was told they have more important things to look into besides harassment, but IF they get time they will do a stakeout. If I lived in a smaller town I'm sure the police would have looked into this by now, but according to the news it's one murder after another in the city I live in. In order to do it right I would need at least 4 cameras (one on each corner of the roof) and 6 would be even better so I could get the ground behind the home on both ends of the extension on the back of the home. Even with 2 cameras if you are familiar with how they work, does not cover every foot of the roof, nor does it cover where the roof sloops down. They still hit the side of the home (many dents on the home as my proof), and get on top of the roof where they can't be seen by the camera, and now get under the home as well. I have the banging on a tape recorder and some other evidence I may have already mentioned. I will leave this state as soon as possible. And the therapist I started seeing thinks I should for my safety. I never had to live this way in my life and it's become a real nightmare. I wish you could all experience what I've been going through for approximately 3 months, for just one night. You would all change your mind in a heart beat. It's getting much worse even though I did not think it could. I'm totally sleep deprived and very sick to my stomach. Living like this is not good for my health. BP is 206/103 and that's with BP medication. I really don't want these sick people to hear about my death, and if I stay here I'm afraid they will. For some reason it would make them so very happy.

My first mistake was mentioning that I heard banging for the first time in my former apartment. I NEVER should have said this to anybody especially the police. I was only telling the truth. I should have said it all started when I moved to the mobile home I live in now and left well enough alone. It would have been much more believable had I done that.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:17 AM

One more thing. If you were getting the amount of sleep I get you might also make some mistakes with your words, or how you write it. You might even forget something you meant to say. And to Lacerta, my cat only turns her head and stares at the direction she hears noises coming from whether below or above the home,, or on the walls and her eyes puplis become dilated. I see her doing this more and more since the banging has increased. If a cat did not look and stare where it heard a LOUD noise I would think it was deaf. It's a sign for them to flee/run if they suspect something bad is going to happen to them. Read up on cats.

Give me your address and let me come over to your place and do what's happening to me for approximately 3 months and well see how well you hold up. I'm falling a part, and you NUTS are havin as much fun with me as the NUTS who are doing this to me. I'm suffering and your making fun of me! I promise I won't ever say a word again about anything troubling me on this Forum. I learned my lesson well. All I wanted were some ideas/thoughts about how to stop this, not to be critized by the none believers. And yes, I do have a gun, but I don't want to go to jail. And what if they are kids doing this, which I doubt. I know who's behind it all. He's a big fat ugly man (I'm not kidding about that) in his 50's or older, and he always looked and sounded so unhappy. And again, NO he's not the one on my roof, he couldn't get his big toe on it, he's too huge to climb up anything. It's unfortunate that some people are so miserable with their lives that they feel the need to make others as unhappy as they are. I've lived for over 60 years and have seen a lot. Some people at work try to make their co-workers as unhappy as they are. Somehow this brings them a certain amount of pleasure. I'm glad I don't fit into that catagory.

Old 07-26-2009, 02:04 AM

15,710 posts, read 22,756,161 times
Again, you are just a renter, if there is really damage to the side of the
trailer and dried up eggs, as a property manager or owner, I'd be
infuriated. They need to make there voices heard and not leave it
solely to you.

In the short time I've been on this forum, a troll always changes
there story at some point, the stories not true to start with and
eventually forget what they've said in an earlier post, exposing
themselves for what they are, nothing more than attention seeking.

Usually, there first time post threads. Other forums and sub-forums
will not even respond to first time thread starters with no previous
post. With a thread like yours they would have chewed you up and
spit you out. I gave you fair warning from the beginning.

Last edited by virgode; 07-26-2009 at 02:05 AM.. Reason: paraghing

Old 07-27-2009, 04:07 AM

Well, it's the truth no matter what anybody thinks. It's become a very difficult way to live. The owner unfortunately just wants his rent and said the eggs will not hurt his roof. He did see them on the monitor along with some fairly big rocks that were thrown on top of the roof. He also doesn't seem to be overly concerned about the dents in the mobile home, again as long as he gets his rent. He's a young guy about 27 years old, and I ended up NOT choosing the best area to reside, but money was an issue. He has complaints all of the time as I guess all LL have. I'm very much aware my situation is unusal and difficult for others to believe or understand. If anyone reads this Thread from beginning to end they should realize what I'm saying is fact. My story hasn't changed from the beginning, it's just keeps getting worse. The good news is they haven't done any real damage. Someone suggested that if they did break windows, or do damamge to my car the police would get involved and they want to avoid that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or