Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 02:16 PM

1,481 posts, read 3,945,240 times

Advertisements

Day time noise? forget it do not call me .. get a back bone and go talk to the neighbor yourself if your a day sleeper or have a new baby When you dont like the type of music or the bass of it is not grounds to get me involved .. yep cutting slack for the noise makers to a point . but I think and do ask the tenant to go be nice and ask the noisey folks to understand if theres a newborn or a day sleeper ... truthfully there is not alot we can do in the day time hours..at night tho .. sure I am a jerk and say call the police after 10 pm .. I will mail a letter the next morning WARNING that noise after 10pm is not allowed a second letter =eviction for noise issues
got folks who are super noise sentive or whine about the type of music and I have NO sympthy.. the world isnt built around you .. and I say so .. little old ladies ( or grumpy old men ) who think people should tiptoe and not live life **** me off ya want dead silence then die quickly and you will have it untill then live and let live .. AND Goddess help ya if you wanna whine over the type of music some one else plays .. not everyone loves christian anymore than everyone loves heavy metal or country ... its life wear earplugs ! Yes I am one of the rudess PM you might meet but then I play fair and dont let the whiners interfer in your enjoyment of your daytime music no matter what it is ..... as for noise issues .. umm if I can hear it out front and your in the back its to loud and I would come ask you to lower the volume Out in the yard with folks playing and life happening nope no big deal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Renting