U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2014, 02:49 PM

20,328 posts, read 19,311,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCc girl View Post
So sad, meo. My heart breaks for you.

I would love to have a dogg to dress up. I did manage to bet a Santa hat on Trouble cat, he even posed fpr pics.

Ollie didn't like the four leaf clover tee shirt........
A Santa hat. You could make Christmas cards out of those pictures. I always wanted to put reindeer antlers on a dog. Those are funny.

Old 12-18-2014, 08:14 PM

5,102 posts, read 3,578,192 times
I'm going to cry here for awhile because my cat is missing. He always comes when I call & no one has seen him since this morning. I'm scared because it's winter here and getting colder. I know I probably shouldn't ask for prayer for a cat but if you would, I would be grateful. I miss him so much already.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
I'm going to cry here for awhile because my cat is missing. He always comes when I call & no one has seen him since this morning. I'm scared because it's winter here and getting colder. I know I probably shouldn't ask for prayer for a cat but if you would, I would be grateful. I miss him so much already.
Has he come back? Cats go away for days or weeks and come back. I hope he's back already.

Old 12-19-2014, 04:42 AM

Not back yet. Woke up at 5 am hoping he was outside the door, but, alas he wasn't. He did stay out all night once in the summer but not since it's been cold. Still hoping.

Old 12-19-2014, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Not back yet. Woke up at 5 am hoping he was outside the door, but, alas he wasn't. He did stay out all night once in the summer but not since it's been cold. Still hoping.
I wonder if he's up in a tree somewhere. You have food out for him, of course. He will be trying to come home and I hope he makes it back--soon.

Old 12-19-2014, 06:35 AM

Thanks New England. No,he has to come in for food. My brother's dog (next door) would eat any food left outside. One of the problems with living in the country is that small animals do sometimes disappear. I'm not going to try guess the why's of that. I know his mother was "adopted" by neighbors down the road after a house fire. Thankfully she was outside when it happened. She found her way home a year later. But our house sits a quarter mile from the road so I can't see anyone taking him. He's an excellent tree climber. He was stuck in a tree a couple of times this past summer but that tree now has tin around it so he can't climb it. He was very verbal when he was up there & I'm sure he would have let me know if he heard my voice.

I'm not going to give up hope yet. I haven't heard any talk of wolves being near & haven't seen any hawks, so...he may have just wandered off.

Old 12-19-2014, 07:15 AM

Yay! He's home.The little stinker won't tell me where he was all night lol, but when I opened the door to let his sister out, he came rushing in. Whew, I was so scared. Now I can settle down and stop worrying.

Old 12-19-2014, 07:51 AM

5,428 posts, read 6,645,614 times
Being Fergus Falls, I bet that is one cool cat

Remember visiting there in the 1960s and something about the pelicans.

Old 12-19-2014, 08:18 AM

I hadn't heard pelican stories, but I haven't asked either. I have heard the wolves & have seen hawks swoop down for mice. And, yes, it does get cold here. Was 22 at 5 am when I woke up. He may have gone into the fish cleaning shed. It is open on one side so would have had some shelter. Guess I'll never know.

Old 12-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Yay! He's home.The little stinker won't tell me where he was all night lol, but when I opened the door to let his sister out, he came rushing in. Whew, I was so scared. Now I can settle down and stop worrying.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! They really do have nine lives and they always come back if they can. The little scamps will not tell you where they were and what they did. We just have to be glad that they finally came back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement