Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 11:01 AM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,380,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Summer highs in Sierra Vista are typically in the low 90's or upper 80's.
Winter highs in 60's (overnight lows in the mid-30's).

I agree with Boompa - that's pretty perfect in my opinion.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Sierra-Vista-Arizona.html

Ken

PS - there are trees in the area (just not in Boompa's photo). Take a look at these shots (which I found here: Welcome to Localism).

The fact is, SE Arizona is very scenic, with a near-perfect climate, greener and with more rain that one would expect for Southern Arizona (not all areas of course, but much of it) - and is pretty much a "secret".
Just teasing you, but I do like your pictures better....probably because I can't see any houses in them. The Winter weather sounds perfect, but I still can't take 90's or even upper eighties.

Per your request, we'll keep this place "secret". Good luck when you relocate from Seattle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 03:46 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
Just teasing you, but I do like your pictures better....probably because I can't see any houses in them. The Winter weather sounds perfect, but I still can't take 90's or even upper eighties.

Per your request, we'll keep this place "secret". Good luck when you relocate from Seattle.
at 4,800 ft 80's & 90's are quite comfy with 30% Humidity

Sounds like you've got your mind made up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement