Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 10:56 AM

10,600 posts, read 12,064,847 times

Advertisements

Click on your name in the post. That should drop down a menu with options such as seeing your profile and LOOKING AT ALL YOUR POSTS.

Also because you posted in such an old thread I fear you may not get many responses to YOUR question…it's buried in this old thread. And people don't half read around here. So next time, notice if the thread is very old and if it is, start a new one with your question or situation.

As for your dilemma I really can't advise you. I've always been the kind of person who was very set on what I wanted in life, and what I was and was not willing to do. It just so happens that relocating for a relationship was one of those things I knew I wasn't willing to do. But that's just me. Millions of people do it everyday. Did you not think you'd have theses feelings, or just didn't think they'd be as strong?

I'd start a new thread if I wanted more responses or to get more thoughts and comments about what you might consider. I take it you're retired. If so the thread title could be something like"retired and moved away from family, but not happy."

Because if you''re not retired, there's nothing about your issue that's retirement related.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement