U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-24-2015, 11:43 AM
 
Location: Asheville NC
1,602 posts, read 1,313,644 times
Reputation: 4165

Advertisements

I got 95, with 75% chance of living past 87, and 25% chance of living to 100. Not surprising. Have relatives on both side who lived to be 100 plus. One great uncle was almost 104.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-24-2015, 02:03 PM
 
718 posts, read 603,616 times
Reputation: 1052
Apparently I'm out of here at 76, with a 75% chance of living past 69. Since I have health concerns that others who have the same concerns who have been dead years ago have... I'll take it with a grain of salt. I've always lived kind of a charmed life that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2015, 02:04 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
34,687 posts, read 33,690,741 times
Reputation: 51892
Uh-huh, have you ever considered that if you die before the age they give you, you will be too dead to know they were wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top