U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 08:08 PM

3,967 posts, read 1,113,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalewskimm View Post
Drop the booze and switch to the healthy elixir of good health and happiness and a nice all day gentle buzz, yerba mate tea Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate You'll thank me later : Good health to you!
Thanks for the ad!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2018, 09:22 PM

3,689 posts, read 1,868,735 times
I will say I enjoy my visits to Colorado

Old 03-30-2018, 06:12 AM

4,800 posts, read 4,846,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrief View Post
I will say I enjoy my visits to Colorado
next time you go bring back samples. LOL

Old 03-30-2018, 08:18 AM

2,907 posts, read 1,586,973 times
I figure if I visit those states & buy "souvenirs" I would have to drive back to the east coast, otherwise a TSA doggie would sniff out my baggage at one of the airports & I would get hassled or worse.

Old 03-30-2018, 08:47 AM

56,037 posts, read 54,552,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefe View Post
I figure if I visit those states & buy "souvenirs" I would have to drive back to the east coast, otherwise a TSA doggie would sniff out my baggage at one of the airports & I would get hassled or worse.
I would worry about the same, but the TSA doggies are trained to sniff out bombs these days, not drugs, I think, especially the black labs.

Besides, you can get weed anywhere on the east coast even if it's not legal. LE doesn't really care about small amounts of weed unless you are doing something else wrong, and then they can use it against you.

My biggest fear about traveling with pot is that I won't be able to get rid of the smell in the hotel room and they'll slap me with that $250 smoking charge!

Old 03-30-2018, 05:11 PM

28,240 posts, read 39,890,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I would worry about the same, but the TSA doggies are trained to sniff out bombs these days, not drugs, I think, especially the black labs.

Besides, you can get weed anywhere on the east coast even if it's not legal. LE doesn't really care about small amounts of weed unless you are doing something else wrong, and then they can use it against you.

My biggest fear about traveling with pot is that I won't be able to get rid of the smell in the hotel room and they'll slap me with that $250 smoking charge!
Bathroom with vent running. Blow it out into the vent.

Or so I've heard. {cough}{cough} "What"?

TSA is putting ""Pot dumping" locations in airports now in case someone is so stoned they forget to leave it behind.

I foresee a lot more mellowness on the part of TSA employees in our future.

Old 03-30-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Bathroom with vent running. Blow it out into the vent.

Or so I've heard. {cough}{cough} "What"?

TSA is putting ""Pot dumping" locations in airports now in case someone is so stoned they forget to leave it behind.

I foresee a lot more mellowness on the part of TSA employees in our future.
Not until federal laws are changed. Pot is still illegal federally. I hope it happens soon.

Old 03-30-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoldier1976 View Post
Not until federal laws are changed. Pot is still illegal federally. I hope it happens soon.
What not until? Not seeing the connection with my post. Two subjects there. Which one?

Old 03-30-2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
What not until? Not seeing the connection with my post. Two subjects there. Which one?
The TSA being lenient. Just ask the New England Patriot that was sent home from I think Costa Rica because he had some pot stuffed in a soda can.

Old 03-30-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoldier1976 View Post
The TSA being lenient. Just ask the New England Patriot that was sent home from I think Costa Rica because he had some pot stuffed in a soda can.
They are not being lenient. They are placing containers in the Las Vegas airport where you can toss your pot. Whether other airports will follow suit is another matter. Stuffing pot in a soda can is not throwing it away in the airport.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...pot/366263002/

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or