U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM

4,676 posts, read 3,250,875 times

Advertisements

Today was a total blow-out. I really wanted to get out, take a ride up to Clayton on St. Lawrence River. None of my plans turned out. Just a mixed up crazy day. Ever have one?

I've been looking all over the place for a medication I need to have refilled. I saw the dang thing earlier today. Can't find it anywhere now.

So decided to go into YouTube to listen to some music. Instead, I found an interview with Christopher Walken (my favorite). After that I listened to Jonathan Winters and Dean Martin. Now listening to Marty Robbins.

I'm eating a box of cookies I shouldn't have bought. Guess I'm going to put that weight back on.

Oh well.

How's your day going?

Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,314,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYgal1542 View Post
Today was a total blow-out. I really wanted to get out, take a ride up to Clayton on St. Lawrence River. None of my plans turned out. Just a mixed up crazy day. Ever have one?

I've been looking all over the place for a medication I need to have refilled. I saw the dang thing earlier today. Can't find it anywhere now.

So decided to go into YouTube to listen to some music. Instead, I found an interview with Christopher Walken (my favorite). After that I listened to Jonathan Winters and Dean Martin. Now listening to Marty Robbins.

I'm eating a box of cookies I shouldn't have bought. Guess I'm going to put that weight back on.

Oh well.

How's your day going?
Call your pharmacy-they should have a record of your prescription. They should be able to help you. Sounds like you enjoyed the interviews. And some days call for cookies.

My day has been going well. I enjoyed the cool breezy morning and now we are having a heavy, need rain. So Iím snuggling with my Scottie, and having tangerine juice diluted with sparkling water.

Hope you can go for your ride soon!

Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM

6,267 posts, read 4,740,348 times
This sounds like it belongs in Facebook or on a chat forum, not a forum that is supposed to be about retirement issues.

Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkliny View Post
This sounds like it belongs in Facebook or on a chat forum, not a forum that is supposed to be about retirement issues.

I'm terribly sorry I've upset you. I do hope you can forgive me.

Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM

Can you post of picture of what you ate for lunch?

Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM

3,583 posts, read 1,383,703 times
"How's your day going?"

like this (no Facebook)....
took our dogs out at 5.
fed them and me by 6.
wife left for work ~7.
mowed 2 acres by 9.
started two load of laundry
and the dishwasher before 10.
talked to a neighbor for 30 minutes.
back home, answered email for another 30.
started the charcoal after 11.
steaks for lunch and our dogs got the bones.
hung up the wash on our clothesline and put up the dishes.
took our dogs out and checked on the 9 trail cameras.
talked to our mailman and the FedEx driver.
around 2, hooked up the pressure washer
and cleaned our deck and vehicles.
took a shower and watched sports
highlights until 5.
made supper for both of us
and we finished by 7.
now on City Data.

Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkliny View Post
Can you post of picture of what you ate for lunch?

You seem to have a problem with anyone that posts something you do not like.

Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM

turkeydance: I call that a busy day!
You do a lot of work but it sounds like you enjoy it.

Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM

Quote:
You seem to have a problem with anyone that posts something you do not like.
I am sorry. I guess I was just too rigid and should join in. Maybe you can tell us more about the cookies you like.

Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM

Quote:
turkeydance: I call that a busy day!
You do a lot of work but it sounds like you enjoy it.
I call that being facetious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or