U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2019, 03:24 PM

5,331 posts, read 3,066,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgarden View Post
Just wondering what is wrong with me. Every thing I put on is either inside out or on backwards. And it's not in haste either. I try to find the tag, put the garment on, then realize I did it wrong. I have gone to places with my T shirt inside out. Anyone else with this problem?
I turn my t-shirts inside out to wash them which makes the print last longer. When they are clean and dry I turn them right side out, fold them and put them in the drawer.

I also clip the labels so that they don't stick up.

It all becomes routine.

I am 85
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:12 PM

11,976 posts, read 20,468,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
When I was working I used to always worry that I would go to work still wearing my slippers. It never happened but I always had to look down to make sure I was wearing shoes. Actually, I still do that today but these days it wouldn't matter that much.
I wear Haflingers clog type slippers. I have countless times got into my car and take. off wearing my slippers. I now keep a spare pair of shoes in the car just in case. Although those slippers look like regular clogs, they donít look like slippers. I could probably get away with it, but still. I feel like, whatís next? Going to the store in my jammies?

Old Today, 04:27 PM

1,954 posts, read 355,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
I feel like, whatís next? Going to the store in my jammies?
Actually, I do see people in their jammies sometimes early in the morning at the grocery store (with maybe a coat or jacket over them). And it seems like teenagers wear pajama bottoms anywhere!

Old Today, 04:58 PM

11,976 posts, read 20,468,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon1 View Post
Actually, I do see people in their jammies sometimes early in the morning at the grocery store (with maybe a coat or jacket over them). And it seems like teenagers wear pajama bottoms anywhere!
I know, but to me thatís way too casual.

Old Today, 06:43 PM

11,121 posts, read 6,233,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgarden View Post
Just wondering what is wrong with me. Every thing I put on is either inside out or on backwards. And it's not in haste either. I try to find the tag, put the garment on, then realize I did it wrong. I have gone to places with my T shirt inside out. Anyone else with this problem?
Title made me want to check out this thread
Ok, gotcha. Yea, Iíve done it on a few occasions. Some clothes manufacturers do not put those little tags on shirts so much anymore. Some, Itís stamped on the back, if that. After several washings, the stamp gets lighter and I canít see it anymore. The times I have put it on backwards, most of the times, anyways, it feels awkward. Iím able to catch that. The inside out times, are, well... um,

Old Today, 07:27 PM

6,144 posts, read 9,135,813 times
Yay, I did it again yesterday. Twice. One of the above posters said to discuss with the doctor. Maybe I will next time I see him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or