U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM

30,822 posts, read 49,695,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
Ideal woman, 3 feet tall and no teeth!!
With a flat head you can set a beer mug on, right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM

72,666 posts, read 72,508,687 times
My wife asked me what my biggest fantasy was ? I said I want to hear ,I DONT KNOW , I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO FIT ...... well there’s an unfulfilled fantasy .....

Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM

7,503 posts, read 13,022,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
My wife asked me what my biggest fantasy was ? I said I want to hear ,I DONT KNOW , I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO FIT ...... well there’s an unfulfilled fantasy .....
I worked for a man who said if he has to die he wants to be 98 years old and shot by a jealous husband.

Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
I worked for a man who said if he has to die he wants to be 98 years old and shot by a jealous husband.
At 98 I would be happy just peeing out of it

Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM

13,816 posts, read 6,564,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
So, from what I can tell, retired men are more interested in sex than retired women.

Would that be an accurate assessment?
No but they tend to be more vocal, especially the ones who claim to have sex twice a day. They forgot to tell us, it’s with their hands. It’s whats not said is what you pay attention to.

Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM

2,161 posts, read 910,599 times
From those I know in their 70's I'd say it is accurate. I think their wives don't prioritize it as much as the husbands do. For me it's super important. I'd say I have much more of a libido than my wife does. So I have to accept her timetable. But lucky for me she still has a timetable for it. But if I didn't bring up the subject on a regular basis and just waited for her to initate, I believe it would be much less. So yes, light nagging/reminding and keeping the topic alive does work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
So, from what I can tell, retired men are more interested in sex than retired women.

Would that be an accurate assessment?

Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
No but they tend to be more vocal, especially the ones who claim to have sex twice a day. They forgot to tell us, it’s with their hands. It’s whats not said is what you pay attention to.
Does Medicare cover Indian burns ?

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM

263 posts, read 201,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
At 98 I would be happy just peeing out of it
That made my day! No..not a man, But sure understand the importance!

Very good one

Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM

3,448 posts, read 4,014,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
We all have our sexual preferences. Nothing does it for me like the joystick.
This made me think of this episode of the Golden Girls that I just saw recently. I was not able to find just a specific clip and then post it here, so I copied the script lines.......loved, loved, loved this episode!

Season 6, Episode 7 of the Golden Girls......cop finds Dorothy and Stan in the backseat of his recently purchased Studebaker at a local Lovers Lane. When Dorothy tried to explain to the girls how it happened, she said.......

Sophia: “Wait a minute. Why were we just telling our Best Sex Ever stories?”
Dorothy: “Gee, I don't - I don't know how it started.”
Rose: “Well, sure you do Dorothy. Remember? You thought you were grabbing Stan's parking brake."

Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM

4,539 posts, read 933,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
This made me think of this episode of the Golden Girls that I just saw recently. I was not able to find just a specific clip and then post it here, so I copied the script lines.......loved, loved, loved this episode!

Season 6, Episode 7 of the Golden Girls......cop finds Dorothy and Stan in the backseat of his recently purchased Studebaker at a local Lovers Lane. When Dorothy tried to explain to the girls how it happened, she said.......

Sophia: “Wait a minute. Why were we just telling our Best Sex Ever stories?”
Dorothy: “Gee, I don't - I don't know how it started.”
Rose: “Well, sure you do Dorothy. Remember? You thought you were grabbing Stan's parking brake."
This snippet?

https://ytcropper.com/cropped/XH5d539f3b21ccb

No...this one!

https://ytcropper.com/cropped/XH5d53a0a40524a
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or