U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2019, 07:49 AM

5,825 posts, read 4,250,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
Ideal woman, 3 feet tall and no teeth!!
does that include her having a flat head to hold your beer?
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2019, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblackga View Post
I'm 62, hubs is 63. At least twice a week, if not more. Some physical issues that need some special attention occasionally, but we both enjoy the intimacy. One Saturday morning, daughter called and said she was stopping by -- I told her to give us 30 minutes, and then stop by, and she asked "Why?" "We're busy." "Oh, anything I can help with?" "No, dear . . ." followed by a long silence. It suddenly clicked and she was like, "WHAT?!?!?" I just laughed and hung up. So much fun to embarrass your adult kids!
Our oldest son is such a prude. He lives about an hour away and visits us for a couple of days at a time now and then. My husband LOVES to tease him. After a few days of staying at our house, hubby tells him that he's "taking him home so your mom and I can have sex"

He just gets a disgusted look on his face and says "awe, shut UP dad!" Too funny!

We have slowed down to once a week or so, and that suits both of us just fine. I DO feel that intimacy is an important part of showing love in your marriage, even if it isn't frequent.

Old 08-16-2019, 08:09 AM

72,864 posts, read 72,721,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
does that include her having a flat head to hold your beer?
or a small tv with espn

Old 08-16-2019, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
well you know the questions to ask in vegas .... are you a woman ? were you always a woman ? and if not can you keep a secret ha ha
That happened to a friend of ours when he was young and very horny, and before he was married LOL! He met this "woman", ended up in bed with "her" and low and behold "she" tells him afterwards that "she" was a "he" before he got his sex change operation. When he told this story to a select few of our friends, the way he told it was freaking hilarious!

I actually knew "him/her". I went to high school with him when he was a "him" A nice guy, but you could tell he was very feminine. He was definitely a woman in a man's body. I hope he's happy with his life

Old 08-16-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOrdinaryCitizen View Post
I'm only interested in sex when I have tender loving care or emotional attention, like foreplay and hugging gently after having sex (or people call making love). I hate fast sex, and then my man falls to sleep so fast and snores so loud right afterwards. LOL. That way, I just feel emptiness and disappointment.
On the other end of the spectrum, my hubby feels that he has to draw it out forever before the final act. Just once in a while, I'd love to just have a roll in the sack-quickie for fun, instead of a marathon each time. I know some of you might suggest talking to him, but that's how we've always been and I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.

I am not complaining though. I am sure I'd feel as you do if it was a quickie all the time then having to listen to snoring a few moments afterwards.

Old 08-16-2019, 11:08 AM

5,032 posts, read 8,853,724 times
Quote:

I actually knew "him/her". I went to high school with him when he was a "him" A nice guy, but you could tell he was very feminine. He was definitely a woman in a man's body. I hope he's happy with his life
We had a "him" at work preparing to go through the sex change operation, so he was taking pills and dressed like a woman. It was strange to see him in Men's bathroom, walking up to an urinal, lift up his skirt and pee.

The company finally built a "his/her" bathroom just for him !

Old 08-16-2019, 11:15 AM

5,032 posts, read 8,853,724 times
Quote:
Our oldest son is such a prude. He lives about an hour away and visits us for a couple of days at a time now and then. My husband LOVES to tease him. After a few days of staying at our house, hubby tells him that he's "taking him home so your mom and I can have sex"

He just gets a disgusted look on his face and says "awe, shut UP dad!" Too funny!
This reminded me when I was a young boy, I walked in on my parents having sex (well, the "prelude" of it).

It makes an impression on the young mind.... Oh THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Old 08-16-2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
This reminded me when I was a young boy, I walked in on my parents having sex (well, the "prelude" of it).

It makes an impression on the young mind.... Oh THE HORROR! THE HORROR!
I think ALL kids believe that once they have been born, parents don't "do that" any more LOL

You just can't picture it and you don't want to think about it, and ESPECIALLY don't want to witness an actual visual of it.

Old 08-16-2019, 04:11 PM

1,031 posts, read 376,154 times
Quote:
I think ALL kids believe that once they have been born, parents don't "do that" any more LOL

You just can't picture it and you don't want to think about it, and ESPECIALLY don't want to witness an actual visual of it.
Yes, they prefer to assume you just don't do it. So our friends have had forty year old kids decide to join them on their cruise and share the room with them for three weeks. To be honest, even if we did not do it, I would not want to share a room with one of my kids at this stage of my life.

Old 08-16-2019, 08:30 PM

9,064 posts, read 14,911,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
Would you believe Walgreens sells adult toys on their website? Just put "adult" in the search at the top and see what pops up

www.walgreens.com

Wow, those vacuum pumps are THAT cheap now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or