U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:08 AM

1,454 posts, read 694,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
We are still interested in it. I love giving my wife pleasure, and she enjoys it. I have some ongoing problems so getting to a climax is pretty difficult. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
You are a wonderful DH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:09 AM

13,780 posts, read 6,545,574 times
Nostalgia sex?

Old Today, 09:10 AM

1,454 posts, read 694,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
No, not for me, and not for about ten years when my husband started having "problems". I missed it very much at first, but now I have just accepted the loss of any kind of sex life and find that I no longer even miss it, although sometimes I will feel a "pang" remembering how it was with us. However, my husband is a wonderful man and we have a very good marriage, so I am VERY thankful for my marriage. Also, my husband is still very affectionate, so it really is no big deal. (And even the possibility of having sex with any other man is just a gigantic turn-off for me.)
Having someone warm to cuddle with, is also very nice.

Old Today, 09:27 AM

6,440 posts, read 5,155,028 times
I got it all out of my system while i was still young!

Old Today, 09:33 AM

6,797 posts, read 8,146,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
I got it all out of my system while i was still young!
Same here. Iím almost 69. Itís no longer important

Old Today, 09:34 AM

72,580 posts, read 72,452,347 times
food is taking first place ... i now have the mirror over the kitchen table .....

Old Today, 09:37 AM

5,327 posts, read 8,410,509 times
We've had sex almost daily for 20 years. In recent years have slowed down a bit so twice daily was less frequent. I recently retired, and we both want to increase the frequency again as we both love sex and make it a priority. And being retired gives us more time for sex and all the other things we love to do.

Old Today, 09:38 AM

8,022 posts, read 4,906,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Grey View Post
One of the reasons I got divorced is because I lost interest in sex and was tired of being pestered for it.
I have never figured out why ANYONE thinks nagging for sex is an effective technique. If someone nags you to do the laundry, do you rush right into the laundry room and load the washer? Or do you think, "In your dreams, jerkface?"

Old Today, 09:39 AM

72,580 posts, read 72,452,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
We've had sex almost daily for 20 years. In recent years have slowed down a bit so twice daily was less frequent. I recently retired, and we both want to increase the frequency again as we both love sex and make it a priority. And being retired gives us more time for sex and all the other things we love to do.
i think if i had to do that i would get like a butler to help lol

Old Today, 09:40 AM

93 posts, read 72,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
We are still interested in it. I love giving my wife pleasure, and she enjoys it. I have some ongoing problems so getting to a climax is pretty difficult. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Pretty much were we are at. Something else that changes and just go with the flow. We told each other long ago that our love is not based on ability to have intercourse. We do what we can
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or