U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:50 AM

64 posts, read 9,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Will there be enough health workers in your retirement area?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...f08_story.html

(I saw this in another thread, and thought it was relevant for this forum.)
Thanks, good thinking!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM

181 posts, read 140,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelhound View Post
Maine isn't so lily white anymore, thanks to Congress. Check some You tube Videos on Portland. Apparently the people we voted for are determined to turn most of America into a slum. The whitest city in America is Springfield Missouri. That's actually number 2, but 1 is Billings, Montana, and that's way to far north for most people. As most of you have mentioned there are plenty of all white suburbs and small towns all over the place. I grew up in one, the thing is, there is an all black town just down the road a few miles!

Skin color has nothing to do with what bothers me, it's education and cultural norms of anyone who lives by leaching and complains all day. My white neighbors accross the street are worse than any black ghetto thugs I ever had to deal with. All around however, I am done with vulger American culture of all types. We have become very Crass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or