U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM

4,409 posts, read 1,267,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp61616 View Post
All I know is I am in Illinois, less than 4 months to legal, and I can't wait for those edibles. I think an edible an hour or so before bed will be a wonder for my sleep issues. A toke or two from the pipe can't be bad either. What a wonderful change in Illinois. Finally we will be able to walk into a dispensary and walk out with the healing herb. Thank you JB!

I use to bake marijuana brownies. I had one a night before bed. I slept great! The only problem was that I suffered short term memory loss and kind of turned into a zombie. No more brownies for me. I have a vape pipe and I take about 3 hits and I'm good to go!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM

661 posts, read 423,907 times
I can take it or leave it. Now, my youngest son was the second minor in the state to use mmj legally. I have no doubt that he would be dead without it, and I was very much involved in it's legalization, so we have been 420 friendly for many years. We never planted them, but we have some plants growing wild on our property [all female! yes!] that are about ready to harvest.

Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM

28,486 posts, read 40,400,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Thanks; I'm going to have to do something. He ran out yesterday because I couldn't afford it until today. Went & got it; beat his school bus home by about an hour. Had it waiting on the kitchen counter for him but he punched the bus driver as he got off the bus.

It's been a concern of mine that the para does not stay in between the driver & him. You can NEVER let him walk up behind you. N-E-V-E-R but I really feel like this was MY fault.

I hadn't pursued a medical permit yet because I've lost faith in medical providers & their understanding of Autism. He's run a low-grade fever every day of his life (since a medical procedure), has retained toxic levels of Aluminum in his body & it's always 'we don't know'.

What are the odds that one of them will know something for once?
https://www.google.com/search?source...4dUDCAc&uact=5
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement