U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 12:03 PM

8,272 posts, read 11,982,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
i have the book which i just lent out but if you would like madman ill ups it to you and you can read it. maybe we will start a little forum list and pass it on to the next person....
I appreciate the offer, but I have no generational tax issues to consider; I'm only concerned with our own tax/estate planning. If any of our nieces or nephews inherit whatever is left over after we die, I'm sure they'll be happy with whatever is left after taxes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 11:40 AM

2 posts, read 1,754 times
Default Relief for your hair pain

The good news is that you are aware of your situation and you have time to make changes. You may want to look into a self directed IRA which will allow you to make decisions on how your money will be invested.

You may then want to explore a higher-return, lower-risk strategy in order to reach your goals. A strategy outside of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Keeping an open mind to your options will allow you to discover a virtually untapped method that can allow you to build wealth in a fraction of the time. The higher the return, the quicker wealth can be accumulated and with the low-risk nature of this option, it's really a great way to grow your money fast. I have details on my home page.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:01 PM

72,416 posts, read 72,342,482 times
I'd rather go to vegas .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Retirement