Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2011, 04:58 PM

55 posts, read 118,253 times

Advertisements

After months of searching, I have been in Providence since yesterday searching many areas around Providence and will be looking at more tomorrow. So far I have loved the area and cant wait to settle in June. A few places that are on the top of my list are Pearl Street Lofts(HUGE apartment/Old mill, good price) ,but no Amenties(fitness center,etc...) 903 apartments are nice(Decent size and great amenties/close to the mall) ,but somewhat small 1 bedroom. I am going to look at grant mill apartments tomorrow and was seeing If anyone had feedback on them. The pearl street lofts seemed a bit out of the loop unlike 903. Hopefully someone can chime in on the pearl street lofts. They are basically within the same price range. I checked out many of the other apartment complexes and they are much more expensive or are full(Promenade,westminster,waterplace). Any feedback or opinion on the 3 apartments would be great. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2011, 07:24 AM

1 posts, read 3,485 times
I don't have any feedback but was curious about Grant Mill as well. Did you end up seeing it and if so, what were your thoughts? I'm considering a move this summer and I'm trying to get info beforehand. Thanks!

Old 07-07-2011, 07:06 PM

3 posts, read 5,417 times
I'm going to see Grant Mill on monday. I talked to the leasing agent and they are leased through August apparently. Unfortunately I'll probably need to make a decision before then, but I'll check back in here anyway.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:03 PM

55 posts, read 118,253 times
I live at grant mills now but I am in the process of investing into a few condos in the federal hill/pc area
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island