Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2022, 08:52 PM

23,560 posts, read 18,661,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandOwen86 View Post
What you did was couch your labeling of someone as a prostitute in the form of a rhetorical question. You weren't truly looking for anyone to answer your query, "A daytime prostitute?". You'd already made up your mind that she was.

The question was not rhetorical and my mind was not made up, I suspected that she may be a prostitute due to walking alone in a crime-ridden neighborhood. I was seeking opinions from others. I was also seeking opinions about the woman on Cranston St., but nobody responded. Shall I assume that others think she's a prostitute based on the lack of responses?

Quote:
To your way of thinking, a put-together woman strolling through a neighborhood that you consider unsavory must have no choice but to engage in the exchange of sexual favors for payment.

You are being deceitful by putting words in my mouth. Shame on you.

Quote:
Yet your knee-jerk reaction elsewhere in this forum was to question what a gentleman holding a fishing rod and stepping off the stairs of a residential building in a neighborhood you deem sketchy might be up to. Where most human beings would see an angler heading out to fish, your so-called non-judgmental mind instantly gravitated to suspicion.

Another disgraceful attempt to mislead by not telling the story accurately. When I posted, I was not aware that it was a fishing pole. And you damn well know that!

Quote:
Your clumsy dog whistles aren't leaving anybody behind. Your agenda is clear.

New person, you appear to be the one with the agenda. Twisting words, making baseless assumptions, and omitting important details is clearly how you operate.

Last edited by massnative71; 09-24-2022 at 09:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2022, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDee12345 View Post
Massnative's post's in the Massachusetts forum are mostly the same: Random crimes to make things look worse than they really and pictures he finds on google maps where he makes up stories about random people walking down the street.

You know this is nonsense.

Old 09-24-2022, 10:47 PM

Yeah that ain't sketchy...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/97...!4d-71.4144944

Old 09-24-2022, 11:03 PM

And right across the street from the Lit Lounge, it looks like they are tagging the bus shelter in broad daylight???

https://www.google.com/maps/place/97...!4d-71.4144944

Old 09-25-2022, 01:13 AM

1,037 posts, read 677,792 times
"I don't do that thing you accuse me of. I'm going to prove it by doing that thing you accuse me of." Massnative71

Old 09-25-2022, 04:22 AM

8,056 posts, read 4,684,533 times
Quote:
"I don't do that thing you accuse me of. I'm going to prove it by doing that thing you accuse me of." Massnative71
He's gleeful at the attention his projection & gross hypocrisy brings him here (and I guess on other forums). A little crime fetish bonus. Also, as you may know, he's a must have the last word sort of fellow, so it won't end until he ends it with some transparent nonsense - not worth a response.

Old 09-25-2022, 09:44 AM

246 posts, read 97,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
The question was not rhetorical and my mind was not made up, I suspected that she may be a prostitute due to walking alone in a crime-ridden neighborhood. I was seeking opinions from others. I was also seeking opinions about the woman on Cranston St., but nobody responded. Shall I assume that others think she's a prostitute based on the lack of responses?

You are being deceitful by putting words in my mouth. Shame on you.

Another disgraceful attempt to mislead by not telling the story accurately. When I posted, I was not aware that it was a fishing pole. And you damn well know that!

New person, you appear to be the one with the agenda. Twisting words, making baseless assumptions, and omitting important details is clearly how you operate.
massnative71 doth protest too much, methinks.

Last edited by IslandOwen86; 09-25-2022 at 10:19 AM..

Old 09-25-2022, 10:03 AM

Quote:

No sir. What you said right here is 100% false and I'm not going to tolerate it.

Quote:
Massnative's post's in the Massachusetts forum are mostly the same: Random crimes to make things look worse than they really and pictures he finds on google maps where he makes up stories about random people walking down the street.

This current thread is about the nightclub scene in Providence, and the element that this neighborhood (where many of these ratchet clubs are located) attracts is very much relevant to the discussion. It's a discussion you are welcome to join, but I'm not going to be followed around from subforum to subforum by a man with some weird vendetta. Would you like to learn more about RI? Just post the questions, I'm sure those of us familiar would be more than happy to assist. But as I said earlier, if Springfield is where you have your sights on then nowhere in RI is likely to be within your price range. Not even Central Falls or the slums of Providence.

Old 09-25-2022, 10:08 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Again, again, and again.

Old 09-25-2022, 10:22 AM

8,056 posts, read 4,684,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
This current thread is about the nightclub scene in Providence, and the element that this neighborhood (where many of these ratchet clubs are located) attracts is very much relevant to the discussion. It's a discussion you are welcome to join, but I'm not going to be followed around from subforum to subforum......
Fortunately, you don't determine who is or isn't welcome to join in any discussion. Or even what's discussed. It's tough having a crime fetish, isn't it? Get help. It can only get worse the more you're exposed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island