Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 10:56 PM

1 posts, read 1,366 times

Advertisements

They know who the person is that filmed the beating. His name is Christopher Johnson from Charlottesville. Detective Adrian Partain is/was on the case and for some reason he was never able to arrest Chris Johnson.

Here is an email exchange with Det. Partain -http://pastebin.com/0BhBxr8C

Chris Johnson has a lot of presence on the web too:

Facebook Page -https://www.facebook.com/DOUGHMANMUSIK?sk=wall
Twitter -http://twitter.com/#!/DOUGHMAN_TV
YouTube -http://www.youtube.com/user/DOUGHMANNETWURK

Chris Johnson seems to think he's free from any trouble. There's no doubt he knew the people that ganged up and mugged the two guys. Richmond police suck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2011, 01:43 PM

123 posts, read 747,713 times
No one cares because the victims were white. White people are assaulted every day across America by blacks because of their race. The media won't touch it. Look at those two white college students who were kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered in Knoxville. No news agencies would even report on it. If the victims had been black, we would still be hearing about it everyday.

It's sad that such racism is still alive in our nation. It's worse that criminal thug websites like 'World Star Hip Hop', which exist to post videos of attacks on whites, are allowed to stay up.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:35 PM

109 posts, read 157,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsterscot View Post
No one cares because the victims were white. White people are assaulted every day across America by blacks because of their race. The media won't touch it. Look at those two white college students who were kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered in Knoxville. No news agencies would even report on it. If the victims had been black, we would still be hearing about it everyday.

It's sad that such racism is still alive in our nation. It's worse that criminal thug websites like 'World Star Hip Hop', which exist to post videos of attacks on whites, are allowed to stay up.
HUH????? Are you serious? You're the one sounding like the racist here.. People of every race get assaulted everyday, but I'm sure more blacks get assaulted by other blacks than blacks assaulting whites. Also have you forgotten what country we live in how many people have been assaulted, slaved, framed, murdered etc, etc by whites in this country because of their race? Millions....?
While I don't support racist behavior of any kind, the thug mentality of some blacks in this country is completely a direct result of white racism. Paid for by whites, supported by whites, what did you expect everybody to join hands and sing a camp fire song?

Old 11-29-2011, 04:30 PM

17 posts, read 24,923 times
well i will agree to a point hip hop does make real use of assaults,crime muggings and everything else drugs prostitution gangland violence,and to many younger people it looks cool,it is ashame the u.s.a. has feel into a onesided game of right and wrong,maybe thats why there is concealed carry huh?

Old 11-29-2011, 06:01 PM

1,292 posts, read 4,704,988 times
This thread is hilarious. I thought I unsubbed but I still get updates in my email. Leave it to Richmond to be the only city still bickering over race issues in damn near 2012. The war is over Richmond. The war is over.

Also blaming rap for violence is a dead horse. I've listened to my share of Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson that isn't exactly godly either.

Old 12-03-2011, 06:27 PM

221 posts, read 438,464 times
Yea, mugging people is hilarious. For a while Richmond has had issues with black teen gangs mugging innocent people in the fan district, VCU area and Shocko. No real pattern except the victims are all white. Every couple of months there seems to be a new incident.

Old 12-16-2011, 06:14 AM

14 posts, read 28,323 times
unfortunately, it is a fact (and by fact I mean Department of Justice Crime Statistics) that there is a prevalent problem with violent crime within a particular race in America. sadly, most of that violent crime is completely within that race. (i.e. that race shooting and killing one another).

Less than 15% of the population consists of that race, but that race accounts for over 50% of the prison population convicted of murder and other violent crimes.

Sure, it's easy to blame it on some sort of justice system inequality, but the fact of the matter is, whenever there is a murder of this race, the persons perpetuating that crime..are of that same particular race.

The above are not racist statements. Just facts.

It all starts at home...

Old 12-17-2011, 10:52 PM

1,292 posts, read 4,704,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwstuff View Post
unfortunately, it is a fact (and by fact I mean Department of Justice Crime Statistics) that there is a prevalent problem with violent crime within a particular race in America. sadly, most of that violent crime is completely within that race. (i.e. that race shooting and killing one another).

Less than 15% of the population consists of that race, but that race accounts for over 50% of the prison population convicted of murder and other violent crimes.

Sure, it's easy to blame it on some sort of justice system inequality, but the fact of the matter is, whenever there is a murder of this race, the persons perpetuating that crime..are of that same particular race.

The above are not racist statements. Just facts.

It all starts at home...
Just wondering does the Department of Justice Crime Statistics mention which race raped the entire North American and African continents? I'm guessing not but just thought I would ask anyway since these are "facts" and all.. and yes it did start at home. If your home is Europe.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:13 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,348,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwstuff View Post

The above are racist statements. Just facts.

It all starts at home...
I fixed that for you, see the bold.

Old 12-18-2011, 03:37 PM

221 posts, read 438,464 times
Both of those comments contribute the undercurrent of racism still left in Richmond, it has both sides keeping it alive. Not acknowledging statistical facts is a real shame, and it just aids in repeating history, not really moving to the next progressive level. Those quickest to call others racists are often racists. BRB calling Al Sharpton. It kind of reminds me of that TV show "The Wire" in Baltimore, in Richmond they're trying to re-engage and help the black youth, but then we have the older generation still holding a grudge and not accepting the facts. So glad I left Richmond...But anyways, the majority of the random assaults in Richmond down near VCU, the fan, and Shockoe are black people hurting white people. Just the way it is at the moment. Maybe next year they'll be Latino or White.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond