Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 10:49 AM

6 posts, read 10,944 times

Advertisements

I have a child that needs CBT in the Richmond area. Does anyone have a great therapist or psychologist to recommend?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 05:35 PM

244 posts, read 390,316 times
its called a belt, and parenting, Try that before you really screw the kid up with therapy...

Old 11-01-2012, 07:31 AM

696 posts, read 1,301,245 times
rmb2781 - please ignore his comments. This Jim Rockford guy is the most disgusting and hateful troll I have seen in cyberspace!!! Check out his posts on the Richmond thread, every single post is full of hateful, irrelevant comments. All he does is use City Data forum as his personal ranting space for anything and everything without any regard to decency, netiquette or consideration towards others, all the while claiming to be some sort of God and blaming everyone else for all of society's problems, while all he has to do is take a look at the mirror to realize where the problem lies!!

A few trolls are natural in any forum but this one takes the winning prize. This forum used to be a decent place where people used to exchange ideas, sometimes agree to disagree or even argue within the bounds of civility but this guy has lately turned this forum into a complete disaster with his hateful, negative and most of the times completely irrelevant posts in every possible thread he can get his hands on!! And looks like the moderators are dead because he seems to persist!!!!!

Old 11-01-2012, 07:37 AM

696 posts, read 1,301,245 times
I am guessing your parents used belt on you..look how you turned out, what an utter disaster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Rockford View Post
its called a belt, and parenting, Try that before you really screw the kid up with therapy...

Old 11-01-2012, 07:50 AM

803 posts, read 1,878,806 times
rmb2781, while i cant recommend u a place because im honestly not really familiar with CBT, but i can tell u that its worth a shot to call and ask your childs zoned school.. maybe the special needs dept. or the school psychiatrist or something. i think every school has one. they would know where to direct u and hopefully give u more information regarding the situation and assist u further.

good luck!!

Old 11-01-2012, 09:14 AM

Never been in jail. I have a good job, don't get in fights, own my own house,never been on welfare, or any other public assistance, Yep, I'm the poster boy for child abuse. Fear is what keep kids in line. ohh and I'm 41 and still have all my original teeth..You bunch of yuppy scum is where the problem lies, You have to act like something you are not. Try being real for once.

Second When I grew up women did typing , that is why I don't type well. the internet was never though of when I grew up.

Old 11-01-2012, 02:20 PM

306 posts, read 689,503 times
Before we all learned grammar and punctuation on computers, we learned it on paper. So you SHOULD be able to at least put your commas and punctuation in their proper places when typing. Typing slowly doesn't mean you don't type well. You don't type well because your grammar blows. So before bashing on "yuppies" and calling other people stupid, I suggest stepping it up a notch and MAYBE people will take you seriously.

Jim Rockford Movement 2012!

PS: Don't take offense, just being real

Old 11-01-2012, 03:53 PM

I bet you text on your phone with all that butchered English people use nowadays so I don't even want to hear it,.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:32 AM

306 posts, read 689,503 times
You don't have to hear it. Whenever you want to meet up, you can see it.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:32 PM

What ever hippy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Richmond