Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Roanoke area
 [Register]
Roanoke area Roanoke - Salem area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2015, 07:51 PM

19 posts, read 17,843 times

Advertisements

I was born and raised here lived here all my life this is my 3rd apartment we have lived in I am married my husband is disabled and I have a 22 year old special needs daughter I am feeling that we will have to move in the future for more space.

I live in a nice apartment complex I grew up up the street its very quite live on a side street but there is nothing really around like most nice apartments we have one neighborhood store which is not far from my apartment then another one a block from there 2 blocks from where I live.

Either store takes food stamps I lived twice in the Melrose Section of Roanoke up on the further end going towards Salem,Va then there were stores etc around and they have now built up in that area I would like to move somewhere quite close to neighborhood stores if possible ressturants can walk to.

A drugstore family dollar be nice to I cannot drive if necessary and possible a close grocery store so wher in Roanoke would be a nice quite place that takes Section 8 my family and I can move oh I have a 2 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor which has a balcony you can set out on.

Now do to my daughter having generalized primary seizures I would move on the ground floor I wont my next move to be a town home we have put in an application last year Stepping Stone which is nice where my husband and his mom moved from but we did not hear anything back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Roanoke area
View detailed profiles of: