Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Roanoke area
 [Register]
Roanoke area Roanoke - Salem area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2019, 01:14 PM

7 posts, read 2,944 times

Advertisements

Good Afternoon:
My husband and I have been married 4 years he s disabled and I have a 26 year old special needs daughter his oldest sister is a big pain and causing problems in our
marriage he believes whatever she says is right.

We were to move into a 3 bedroom house in late September this year my niece s husband s cousin would of been our landlord I have been mad as hell since Wednesday not speaking to my husband sister the steps the neighborhood is bad he does suffer with seizures but we have 13 steps out front and like 5 in the back going to our back parking lot so what s the dam problem.

He s glued to her hip now this morning he leaves does not say one word goes to church with her she is Jehovah Witness I am thinking it would be best I find me and and my daughter somewhere to move when I went and got everything set up to be his payee she comes and gets that put back in her name.

I see now if I try get another house etc with him she comes and says one little word he is not going to back us up so we can have what we wont I wish everyday I had of not lost my Section 8 making him head of household the worker told me he could come in sign some papers well when we went last week she called him back there not me how strange.
I wanted to leave him when he did what he did she got payee back but I know I am letting fear of me and my daughter not having a place to live my one issue but like some have told me do low income or I could do handicap accessible.

Last edited by amazing26; 07-07-2019 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: made mistakes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Roanoke area