U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 06:43 PM

5,384 posts, read 9,778,679 times

Advertisements

Sticky Lips has one.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2010, 09:53 PM

127 posts, read 291,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
I think they are airing an episode that occurred in Syracuse some time this month. I think he went to Dinosaur BBQ too.

he was at the dinousaur then mother's cupboard .. i heard hes a gem ! doesnt like pics and ppl at all !! kinda dissapointing

Old 08-19-2010, 11:44 AM

1,167 posts, read 2,200,650 times
When I went to UR (10 years ago), we had a challenge to try to eat 3 garbage plates in 30 minutes. your choice of contents. Don't know that it was ever done.

I don't think the Campi's sandwich "the bomber" would be that impressive. I used to eat the meatball ones all the time, and while large, they weren't crazy.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:30 PM

531 posts, read 975,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron4040 View Post
I love to eat. I love this show. I live in Rochester. What do we got? I've already got Sticky Lips on the list. What else is out there? Thanks in advance.

yeah, go to Empire hots (or any hots for that matter) on a fri/sat night and I'm sure you could get some type of food challenge going.

Old 08-23-2010, 11:34 AM

5,311 posts, read 5,305,976 times
I want to say that a few years back, one of the Hots places offered what you guys are talking about. It was a giant plate with one of each type of meat on it. I want to say it was a place that was near Irondequoit Bay. If that's not it, all I can remember about the place was that the owner was going to have a new rendering of the Last Supper, but with the guys who could eat this plate. I want to say he started the mural/picture, but can't remember for the life of me where it was. Good luck!

Old 08-23-2010, 11:55 AM

3,234 posts, read 7,610,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJNEOA View Post
I want to say that a few years back, one of the Hots places offered what you guys are talking about. It was a giant plate with one of each type of meat on it. I want to say it was a place that was near Irondequoit Bay. If that's not it, all I can remember about the place was that the owner was going to have a new rendering of the Last Supper, but with the guys who could eat this plate. I want to say he started the mural/picture, but can't remember for the life of me where it was. Good luck!
by the bay on empire blvd or by seabreeze? I'm trying to think of what it could have been.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:21 AM

1 posts, read 1,040 times
There are a few level 10 spice miso soup at the Tokyo (30 min or less over a pound), The armadillo plate at taste of Texas (have as long as you want well over 2 pounds) its the garbage plate of bbq [url=http://www.taste-of-texas.com/tex/]Home[/url], @davemess10 i think we all have dreamed of that but who wants to spend the night in the ER. Trust me kids still try to eat more than one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area