Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 02:16 PM

5,699 posts, read 4,093,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by purdue512 View Post
I was definitely in favor of saving the old architecture. I'm sad to see the old building go (forever)...

But now that the process has run it's course it is very important that was respect the decisions that were made and get on with things... So rather than complain about this decision, my plan is to cheer lead the Brewery and make sure they do the very best job they can do - which is especially important given that there was such controversy. Let's get High Falls working!!!
I was hoping they could save that building too. Hopefully they can incorporate some if the architectural features into the project. Ther's a lot of going on in that area right now. Across the street, German-Simon Corp. is investing millions to renovate their building and add about 60 new manufacturing jobs. I'm excited.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2012, 08:52 PM

192 posts, read 530,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purdue512 View Post
now that the process has run it's course it is very important that was respect the decisions that were made and get on with things... So rather than complain about this decision, my plan is to cheer lead the Brewery and make sure they do the very best job they can do - which is especially important given that there was such controversy. Let's get High Falls working!!!
That’s a good attitude to have I want to see high falls & Genny succeed as well, although it is hard to get over the bad news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWRocks View Post
I was hoping they could save that building too. Hopefully they can incorporate some if the architectural features into the project. Ther's a lot of going on in that area right now. Across the street, German-Simon Corp. is investing millions to renovate their building and add about 60 new manufacturing jobs. I'm excited.
What exactly does German-Simon corp do? Also are there lofts between their building and St Simon’s? I’ve heard someone playing drums over their before.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:40 AM

3,235 posts, read 8,716,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrion14621 View Post
That’s a good attitude to have I want to see high falls & Genny succeed as well, although it is hard to get over the bad news.

What exactly does German-Simon corp do? Also are there lofts between their building and St Simon’s? I’ve heard someone playing drums over their before.
not sure if this was recent, but I know bands have had practice spaces around there.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:05 AM

205 posts, read 456,489 times
I feel a little like Al Gore.... "I do not agree with this decision, but I accept it."

:-) :-) :-)

Old 04-12-2012, 04:17 PM

5,699 posts, read 4,093,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrion14621 View Post
What exactly does German-Simon corp do?
GS Supplies - Company Info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area