U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 04:34 PM

12,304 posts, read 10,706,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagecar View Post
Sorry for the typos. I did not proof read I'm sure that will be mentioned to discredit what I have said. I did not know you needed to be a Harvard graduate to post.
Who said anything about Harvard or typos? No one discredited anything. Relax a bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 06:32 PM

3,234 posts, read 7,610,581 times
Quote:
Sorry for the typos. I did not proof read I'm sure that will be mentioned to discredit what I have said. I did not know you needed to be a Harvard graduate to post.
Yes, it discredits what you said seeing that it is VERY had to decipher what you are talking about. It seems like you are making a feeble attempt do to the sarcasm thing... And failing miserably. The parts that I was able to make out are over exaggerated or false. How bout you try again in a more coherent way?

It's hard to take somebody seriously that brings up car rust... Unless you are taking a time machine to the 80s to buy your vehicles, rust isn't a big issue anymore.

Old 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM

18 posts, read 19,148 times
What dose bout mean I do not understand the definition of the word bout . I assume you are trying to make a feeble attempt to make ur point too be the only right point of view, and others with different points of views to be exaggerated and false. I must need glasses when you look under a Rochester car and the bolts, break lines and other vehicle parts to be rusted even though the body is not rusted. Please make a better attempt expressing the only right and not false or exaggerated views of where one should reside to be happy

Old 12-20-2012, 02:05 PM

Any car I have purchased past the year 2000 has not had rust issues.... including under the car.
I could not understand the rest of that post. You really need to learn basic grammar if you wish to communicate in the future.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:24 PM

Ur too funny like I said I did not know there were educational requirements to post on city data. Their are plenty ignorant people with a college education.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garmin239 View Post
Any car I have purchased past the year 2000 has not had rust issues.... including under the car.
I could not understand the rest of that post. You really need to learn basic grammar if you wish to communicate in the future.
I had a 1984 Oldsmobile that had very little rust on it when I gave it up in 2000. I drove that car for 7 years. I only gave it up because the engine was about to die. And that car have very little plastic unlike cars of today. Most of the rust was on a dent that I had for 7 years.

I have no idea what the rest of the ramblings were either.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Ur too funny like I said I did not know there were educational requirements to post on city data. Their are plenty ignorant people with a college education.
No one said you needed a college education to post on here. Just your wording doesn't make any sense. We really have no clue what you are trying to say be it negative or positive. Is English your second language? I don't ask that to be snarky or rude. I'm just curious. If English isn't your first language, that would help explain why the wording is so off. I know a lot of people who's second language is English have a hard time writing in English and speak it perfectly fine.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:54 PM

Both of you represent Rochester well. Thank you.

Old 12-20-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Both of you represent Rochester well. Thank you.
If being impatient with people that lack basic communication skills represents Rochester, then sure, I represent Rochester.

Old 12-20-2012, 03:38 PM

192 posts, read 446,268 times
Why does matt keep making sock accounts…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area