U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 10:50 AM

4,135 posts, read 9,377,454 times

Advertisements

Simple solution: MOVE!

Old 12-04-2007, 05:07 PM

148 posts, read 591,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloTransplant View Post
Wow. What a reply. I wish I would have thought of that! Fact is my house is next to impossible to sell at any price as are my neighbors. They've been on the market for months and the asking price is less than what it takes to pay off my mortgage despite many years of equity. Who wants to live next to ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED COWS confined on a couple of acres! With millions of gallons of liquid cow urine and manure stored in a multi acre sewage pit open to the air? Plus illegal farm laborers all over the place with no documentation as to where they are from, who they killed, raped etc. These dairy farmers are modern day robber barons... they run down all the property values around their filthy polluting operation and buy it all up at cents on the dollar.

Try having an Open House in Factory Farm country. The factory farms go out of their way to make SURE it stinks to high heaven on the day you have your open house. That way nobody will want to buy it thus reducing your asking price even more and lowering the neighboring property values. GET IT????

Last edited by itSmellsBAD; 12-04-2007 at 06:43 PM..

Old 12-04-2007, 05:32 PM

Location: North of the Cow Pasture and South of the Wind Turbines
854 posts, read 2,660,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloTransplant View Post

You cant always move and that takes some time. I think that is quite an unfair comment. CAFO and wind turbines - Thank you to all our elected representatives for totally f************************in Upstate New York. I am now BovinaCowHateWindHateCAFO and all the other crap in the wind that our New York State represenatives do for us. Zero. I would expect better from you BuffaloTransplant your a great contributer.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:39 PM

525 posts, read 2,149,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BovinaCowHateWindTurbines View Post

You cant always move and that takes some time. I think that is quite an unfair comment. CAFO and wind turbines - Thank you to all our elected representatives for totally f************************in Upstate New York. I am now BovinaCowHateWindHateCAFO and all the other crap in the wind that our New York State represenatives do for us. Zero.
Good for you cow... we must be burning those lines in Bovina......Hey where are you?

Old 12-04-2007, 05:42 PM

Location: North of the Cow Pasture and South of the Wind Turbines
854 posts, read 2,660,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSayNo View Post
Good for you cow... we must be burning those lines in Bovina......Hey where are you?
Burning Wood to keep warm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area