U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2015, 08:51 PM

1,206 posts, read 906,314 times

Advertisements

Here's a really good article about how retail is starting to look in the city again with Benrus coming to the Culver Road Armory. This is a good sign considering that Rochester and upstate was one of only 4 markets in the country that Benrus was looking to expand to. I'm hoping that with Buckinghan's Alexander North Project that we'll see even more urban retail going into downtown.

Quote:
Benrus will open in Charleston, SC, Washington, DC, Newport, RI, and Rochester, NY. The company was originally formed to produce watches, but the new CEO is morphing it into a military inspired clothing and accessories line for men and women. The store will be urban feeling, and the product will be of higher quality, but at a more affordable price than that of something you would find at Bloomingdales or Saks Fifth Avenue. From a trip to the Alex and Ani website, I assume Benrus will be a similar approach and moderate price point as Alex and Ani is.
RochesterSubway.com : Rochester Retail Update
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2015, 08:55 PM

shoot..this is the second thread in a row I started I thought was in the Rochester forum. Mods, feel free to move it to the Rochester forum if needed.

Old 01-03-2015, 09:36 AM

1,021 posts, read 1,611,990 times

Old 01-03-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsboy777 View Post
Great article really
Thank you
Not a problem. I've been hearing rumors of another big urban retailer that has been touring parts of Rochester to open. I'm hoping that comes to fruition too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or