Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2015, 10:45 PM

1,330 posts, read 1,328,360 times

Advertisements

Rochester Fringe Festival 2015: Preview | Rochester Fringe Festival | Rochester City Newspaper

These are the 2 shows I'm most looking forward to:

First Niagara Rochester Fringe Festival - Shows - Show - Remote Rochester
First Niagara Rochester Fringe Festival - Shows - Show - Grounded Aerial
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2015, 06:53 AM

384 posts, read 356,003 times
I have never been down there for this but I'm at least going to try and check out a couple minutes of the Grounded Aerial thing and wander around the area for a little bit. That new Swillburger/arcade place is also supposed to be selling burgers at the Little, really want to swing by there and try one out.

Are you doing the Remote Rochester thing? It sounds really cool, I'm interested to read about how that goes.

In general it seems like there's a lot more buzz about Fringe Fest this year, with the weather looking pretty good I have to imagine it's going to be a huge success. Good to see we might have another "big" festival to look forward to every year.

Old 09-16-2015, 06:22 PM

1,330 posts, read 1,328,360 times
Yes I'm definitely doing the Remote Rochester. I'm not sure which day yet. This festival is going to continue to grow and I think will be huge within a few more years. I've been going since the first year. It's crazy how much it's grown. The first year felt like a small east end fest. Now it feels like a mini-jazz fest in terms of how many people go.

You need to suspend your vision of reality though. Some of the acts are just plain strange. But that's why I love it too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area