Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2009, 05:48 PM

87 posts, read 106,414 times

Advertisements

Did you enjoy your college experience?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2009, 12:59 AM

5,719 posts, read 6,445,137 times
I'm a senior right now. I think it's a good place to go to school... kinda. Obviously I have nothing else to compare it to. LOVE LOVE LOVE that I didn't have to do core curriculum. That is a HUGE advantage to going here. You take whatever you want to take and they encourage you to do so! Even if you have an idea for a cluster they've never thought of they are very receptive and like 90% likely to let you do it. Socially, it was ok. There is a huge problem of people who never ever leave campus. But if you do, you will become really good friends with the other 10% of people who do haha. Also I think that size-wise, it's perfect. I know or know of probably 75% of people in my year. Yet I have enough privacy that I can be anonymous if I want sometimes, haha. Dining-wise... don't think I've eaten more than 5 meals on campus since Sophomore year. Honestly. I've been told by visiting friends that they consider it good college food, but you can only have the same thing so many times before you can never look at it again. Location-wise, perfect. Not too far from bars and restaurants. You can hop right on 390 and get anywhere pretty fast. I really like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Rochester area