Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Rural and Small Town Living
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 07:36 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
I drive a a big heavy truck also, and we're aloud to block a lain of traffic all we want.
try this, it would make you look (slightly) less loutish...

I drive a big, heavy truck as well, and we're allowed to block a lane of traffic all we want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2009, 07:46 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post

I drive a big, heavy truck as well, and we're allowed to block a lane of traffic all we want.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:47 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:

Wow, INTERNET 101. If you can't debate the post, attack the poster. Sad.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Wow, INTERNET 101. If you can't debate the post, attack the poster. Sad.
The poster was acting like an arrogant idiot in his post is why....MANY of us have a class A cdl and driven "big trucks",but there's a big difference between a "steering wheel holder" like that poster and a truck driver.

So I think YOUR reply is "sad" for not realizing what the reply was in reference to.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:54 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,191,954 times
bingo !

Old 07-25-2009, 08:56 AM

175 posts, read 468,451 times
[quote=HansProof;9932170]I drive a a big heavy truck also, and we're aloud to block a lain of traffic all we want."

I knows what you means Hans! I always drives my heavy dumpt trucke.
Those foor wheeleres has to stay back 300 foot from my trucke. I has flown a feew middle finguers myself. I haven seen how the gravel dooes on their windshields.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:59 AM

[quote=Missourimomo;9942888]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
I drive a a big heavy truck also, and we're aloud to block a lain of traffic all we want."

I knows what you means Hans! I always drives my heavy dumpt trucke.
Those foor wheeleres has to stay back 300 foot from my trucke. I has flown a feew middle finguers myself. I haven seen how the gravel dooes on their windshields.

Old 07-25-2009, 10:58 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
The poster was acting like an arrogant idiot in his post is why....MANY of us have a class A cdl and driven "big trucks",but there's a big difference between a "steering wheel holder" like that poster and a truck driver.

So I think YOUR reply is "sad" for not realizing what the reply was in reference to.

And ther guy on the trator will ***** when enough co,mplain that they change the law to make him trailer his tractor like others loads. idots are common.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
And ther guy on the trator will ***** when enough co,mplain that they change the law to make him trailer his tractor like others loads. idots are common.
rep2u

Old 07-25-2009, 03:35 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,805 times
Quote:

Ouch, that one cut deep...deep down in my itty-bitty heart. What next, you going to take your preppy scarf off and beat me with it? Maybe throw your BlackBerry at me?

It's almost priceless when I put my four-ways on for a good half mile, stop, and some idiot behind me gets all bent up because he was tailgating so close, he has to back up to go around. Common sense here people...

I drive a bucket and derrick truck. I deal with these idiots daily. Especially when a storm hits and the power goes out. We'll go into an upscale neighborhood and the first thing that happens when we get out of the truck to actually help people is an earfull of b*tchness. Hey, I'm given a ten page list of problems, I can fix them in any order I want. You "could" have had power tonight but don't look for it for about a week now. Trick-or-treat

We pull up a week later and they are PRIME! Makes me feel good...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Rural and Small Town Living