Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 11:59 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,785,211 times

Advertisements

Antelope homeowner confronted by 3 robbers inside garage | Sacramento News - KCRA Home

It took me a bit to find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirlz View Post
do you have a link? I'm not finding anything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2014, 12:11 AM

5,128 posts, read 9,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Thanks. What lousy reporting. How are men in a garage a "home invasion"? It's a robbery.
I wonder if these thugs are related to the 3 thug/robbers from 2 weeks ago.

Old 07-15-2014, 01:05 PM

1,948 posts, read 6,460,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
I just heard on the news that there was another home invasion in Antelope this morning around 7:30 am on Diane Dr which is near the Winco on Elverta and Walerga intersection. No description of suspects, just that there were 3 of them. Scary and sad news for people living there .
no description or there were 3 of them probably means they were of a certain ethnic / race but they wont say it on the news

look at this story a 8 year old is robbed in front of a store in SF, the only description is the robber was a woman about 40 - 50 years old? that sounds odd that the news wont say the race? only the gender and the age?

8-year-old girl robbed while selling candy outside San... | www.ktvu.com

Old 08-04-2014, 10:20 AM

1 posts, read 1,013 times
I know exactly who this home invasion robbers are. They came to my house in Antelope and nearly killed me in 2010 when they shot me in the head. The same to home invasion robbers have done Many other robberies and homecides. I figured out who these killers are. I can prove it. The Sacramento sheriff's department refuses to do anything about it. It's a nightmare.

Old 08-04-2014, 11:22 AM

2,406 posts, read 6,036,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by benrue1 View Post
I know exactly who this home invasion robbers are. They came to my house in Antelope and nearly killed me in 2010 when they shot me in the head. The same to home invasion robbers have done Many other robberies and homecides. I figured out who these killers are. I can prove it. The Sacramento sheriff's department refuses to do anything about it. It's a nightmare.
This sounds very credible.

Old 08-04-2014, 01:54 PM

1,579 posts, read 2,340,086 times
Quote:

Interesting. Can you describe them? What sort of housing do they live in?

Old 08-04-2014, 11:32 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,837,240 times
Quote:
Glad to hear you survived a gunshot to the head... which is usually fatal. Is the bad grammar related to the GSW injuries?

FYI....first time posters with wild stories and "I can prove it" statements are not typically taken seriously on most forums.

Good luck

Old 08-09-2014, 11:27 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,462,837 times
Getting back to basics, at issue with all of this, like it or not, are the draconian laws limiting and discouraging home- and self-defense.

Here's a simple approach: Persons, uninvited and/or unknown to you attempt or accomplish forced entry into your home (castle) without your permission, they are there for no good. It's stupid to have to inquire of them whether they mean you personal harm before you can take steps, too include use of potentially deadly force, to stop them.

Pure idiocy!

PS. I have a daughter who recently bought a home in Antelope so I have a vested interest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento