U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 12:17 PM

132 posts, read 298,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyaneRiemer View Post
Romance,

I'm sorry you don't like agents. Since many of your posts indicate that you are buying right now, I tend to think that you must be believing what they are telling you, otherwise you would be holding off. As far as agents being out for their own interests, I agree that there are some out there who are. And they give those of us who aren't a bad name. But I think that the majority of agents are looking at the same numbers I just posted, and are only echoing the trends. Numbers don't lie.

DR
Numbers can say anything you want them to say... how long ya been an Agent? Newbies tend to run for the "Info Dump" rather then tell us how many homes they have sold recently (like what you have been doing) I noticed you don't even have a picture posted at KW... you must have come on with the new wave of hiring, to fill in the void of the many that were off'd recently... you are trolling here and it is transparent as glass.

So how many homes have you sold in the last year? Break out your totals as the listing and buyers agent... I really want to see how many you have done in the last couple of months you rave about... thanks!

Old 07-10-2008, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyaneRiemer View Post
I wonder why the Sac Bee or many of the Sacramento real estate blogs don't report this? (See attachment). These are the June numbers straight from the MLS for the tri-county area. What I want to know is this:

1. If we are in such a doom and gloom market, why is demand, and number of homes sold, increasing month-over-month, even in traditionally "slower" times of the year?

2. If we are in such dire straits because foreclosures are impacting the inventory levels, why has month's-supply-of inventory shrunk every month since August 2007 (ten months in a row!), and why are the actual number of homes on the market decreasing?

Someone please convince me with numbers, without name-calling ("realtard") or personally attacking me, (the posts speak for themselves) of why I should believe in the doom and gloom. Opinions mean nothing to me. Numbers do. Show me.

DR
What amazes me is that you come here trolling for business... then get defensive when people push back...

So let me blast your numbers again...

DOM (Days on market) those numbers increased (BAD)
Median Price DROPPED AGAIN!!! (BAD)

So tell me with the Median Price being at it's lowest in 4 years... why is it a good time to buy?

Before you answer... it was also trending downward in...
6/06-7/06-8/06-9/06-3/07-4/07-5/07-6/07-7/07-8/07-9/07-10/07-11/07-12/07-4/08-5/08-6/08... the last 3 months were you have ranted about it being a great time to buy... people would now be upside down in thier homes had they listened to you. I don't think RE is your strong point... this is traditionally the strong time in RE sales... wait until Oct and tell us how the market is doing... better yet... come back in Jan and do your "Info Dump"... thanks!

Old 07-10-2008, 01:04 PM

While I am at it... since you said you wanted to be convinced with NUMBERS...

Using YOUR numbers... the last two years home the median price has dropped $163,000 + (I hate to see how many more foreclosures/Walk Away's will show up)

Since Jan 08 the median price has fallen by $35,000...

From May 08- June 08 the median price dropped $12,600... bad realtor bad...

BTW... I didn't think KW allowed you to post these PDF's on the internet... they are for your sight-seller or packets for prospects... correct?

Old 07-10-2008, 01:30 PM

71 posts, read 214,973 times
Wow, B to the T -

You are really worked up over this! If it will stop the bloodletting, I apologize for having a different viewpoint than you. Sheesh! I had no idea there was going to be such a stiff penalty for stating what I believe to be true! Aren't you glad I am not treating you the same way you are treating me?

DR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento