Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 05:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,813 times

Advertisements

I've just heard some very scary news from someone who works with the City.
You know we have fluoride added to our water supply here in Sacramento. This person knows first hand that our fluoride comes from China. When this person asked our water engineers if it was safe they simply said "we don't know and we don't want to know, and we don't want you asking any more questions."
Fluoride from China-WTF?
Our city leaders apparently think its ok to poison our water supply.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2011, 03:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,464 times
And more and more are seen here in America every day i see more Chinese people young and old!
Kick out the gov and replace them with honest fathers of honest families! Our water is wormwood plain and simple! Our leaders are satanist communist sinners and they all need stoned to "DEATH'
America lets take back our country I seen listening devises in made in china TV's they are planning to invade us maybe another tsunami will stop the plastic junk that ends up in our land fills

Old 10-02-2011, 04:34 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,475,357 times
LOL! Double one post wonders!

Old 10-02-2011, 04:59 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,612,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Citizen View Post
I've just heard some very scary news from someone who works with the City.
You know we have fluoride added to our water supply here in Sacramento. This person knows first hand that our fluoride comes from China. When this person asked our water engineers if it was safe they simply said "we don't know and we don't want to know, and we don't want you asking any more questions."
Fluoride from China-WTF?
Our city leaders apparently think its ok to poison our water supply.
Google fluoride, it is a poison - flat out poison. The active ingredient in rat poison.

Google fluoride

Old 10-02-2011, 08:39 PM

137 posts, read 344,693 times
Why are you talking about Fluoride when our water supply has much higher levels of the deadly chemical DHMO? As little as 7.5e3 mL/hr of DHMO can destroy healthy adult kidneys! It takes less for children!!! The safest way to remove DHMO from your tap water is by BOILING VERY THOROUGHLY so be sure to tell people you care about to take this step to avoid government poison!

Old 10-04-2011, 10:49 AM

6,957 posts, read 22,309,298 times
I prefer the aluminum foil beanie. Boiling water takes too long. My water is full of ferric oxide.

Old 10-04-2011, 12:29 PM

815 posts, read 2,699,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds1234 View Post
America lets take back our country.....
lol -- the most overused and meaningless catch phrase of the 21st century.
"take back" from whom exactly??
Perhaps the issue lies with the US government (not the Asian countries per say) that create a business environment that forces American companies flee to Asia and third world countries to conduct their business.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:56 PM

660 posts, read 1,081,591 times
lol I stopped drinking tap water when I was a child. Get a filter or buy bottled water if you're gonna be so paranoid. Some medication will prob help too.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:58 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,422,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacramentoBound View Post
Why are you talking about Fluoride when our water supply has much higher levels of the deadly chemical DHMO? As little as 7.5e3 mL/hr of DHMO can destroy healthy adult kidneys! It takes less for children!!! The safest way to remove DHMO from your tap water is by BOILING VERY THOROUGHLY so be sure to tell people you care about to take this step to avoid government poison!
Awesome.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:40 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,309,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
Google fluoride, it is a poison - flat out poison. The active ingredient in rat poison.

Google fluoride
Ethanol is a poison as well. I prefer mine over ice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Sacramento