U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 01:34 PM

4 posts, read 14,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
Lets answer the 1st question 1st. I'm probably old enough to be your parent (which thankfully I"m not or I can virtually guarantee you would NOT be who you currently are). 2nd if you ever read scripture you'd have a clue to the answers of several of your questions. 3rd. I'm NOT from Utah Nor LDS Nor xtian for that matter. I don't read nor consider the greco-roman Kjv bible accurate in any regard. It wasn't written in greek in the first place. The translations are rife with error and yet most of the xtian world takes it as literally the gospel. Half of the reason for the worlds ills are the prescription for removal of one from the planet for serious crimes (like murder) has NOT been adhered to and hence you have the vermin you have today running rampant.

Yes I actually agree there was indeed a "balance" placed here to indicated good from evil. BUT you are to discern between them. it is the choices you make that determine your future. I hope for you that you will have a better one than is indicated. I'm by no means King Arthur. LOL. Just considering the truths that have been with us for too many generations to count. You may not wish to accept Elohim (hebrew for judge) of all, that is of course your choice. HE (yes HE) even stated in HIS word "I give you choices good and evil life or death choose wisely" so you go right ahead and live as you wish if that's the case. If you did any homework (I'm guessing you rarely ever did) you'd know that the El Shaddai (The Almighty) is indeed "all spirit" and does not have a physical body. So good luck seeing it as such.

I'm not going to go on here and lecture you about what you do or do not believe. As for the other question, I grew up on the South Side of Chicago, where I was well aware of gang existence, but it for the most part was not in our neighborhood. It was around however. I felt very sorry indeed for those that lived in those neighborhoods that had to endure that drivel and strife caused by those pieces of $hit that call themselves humans doing this kind of activity. I can discern who is and is NOT of of that nature. I am NOT however their final judge, BUT rest assured there is little doubt there is a very toasty place awaiting them in which they will be blotted out as almost certainly their names are NOT written in the Book of Life. Nuff said.....go on with your wonderful life............
dude your trippin i am babtist and the kjv is the only way to go and god will judge YOU for all this bull your are telling them ok so just let them live their lives ok Jez

Old 07-28-2009, 02:05 PM

2,301 posts, read 5,091,196 times
Dude if you had half a clue what and where the Kjv scriptures came from you flat out apologize. But I'll let it go as you simply have no clue. Those scales have been placed on your eyes as well, and perhaps with a good measure of grace someday they might be removed. What I said is 100% dead on truth. If you care to do the research you'd find this to be the case, but instead you'll choose to believe everything some pastor probably taught you from day one, with none of your own research done along the way to dig and find out what is truth vs. the lies of the churches. Just one more bit of undeniable truth for you bro, and if you doubt it better go back and read. The Messiah even said HIMSELF "I come but for the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel".....HE did NOT say some church. With the House of Israel you're either native born or grafted in or you have NO covenant with God PERIOD ......end of story. Read in Revelation 22 where it plainly states there are 12 Gates, each with a name from a tribe of the House of Israel. If you are one you're going through, if not you are OUTSIDE....just read it it says it all, it's NOT what I"M saying it is what HE said. Prove me wrong. It's all there in your bible....just read it.........

Old 07-28-2009, 03:44 PM

602 posts, read 1,678,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamille_a View Post
hmmmm my parent huh. Here is the thing dude, you couldnt be my parent if you wanted to. I really didnt read the rest of this cause it was like school all over again and i have been done with school for years now. funny thing is I am a atheiest so this talk of hevean and hell really doesnt matter to me when your dead your dead. you turn into soil for all the animals to eat the grass that comes from your dead body. But NOOOO you god fearing idiot seem to think that putting everyone in a box is the best way "so we can be delivered to god!!!!" Actualy i have never studied religion for the fact of i didnt want i never portraited that i knew every thing about religion. SO really i dont give a **** about your religion AT ALL. This was stated on GANGS YOU IGNORANT PEICE OF FLESH

Thank you i will happy day!
Maybe you should learn how to use grammar and spell correctly before you call someone else an "IGNORANT PEICE OF FLESH".......just a thought
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area