Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 02:29 AM

515 posts, read 2,317,309 times

Advertisements

It is a cool looking building. Did you go up on that roof top garden? I want to check that out before it dies off for the season, but I haven't gotten the chance yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 11:48 AM

119 posts, read 583,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnabon View Post
It is a cool looking building. Did you go up on that roof top garden? I want to check that out before it dies off for the season, but I haven't gotten the chance yet.
No! I didn't know they had one, that would be cool to see.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2penguins View Post
No! I didn't know they had one, that would be cool to see.
It's on top of the conference center across the street from the temple:
Great prairie garden: Conference Center rooftop leads the way | Deseret News (Salt Lake City) | Find Articles at BNET

Old 10-08-2008, 03:48 PM

595 posts, read 2,734,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2penguins View Post
Oh, is that what that is? All this time I thought it was a boarded up window!

Fall looks really pretty out there. It's great to see the trees change to so many colors. I'll be up in Northern Michigan this long weekend to enjoy them!

Nice pictures, btw.

Oh, what was that last picture of your's? It looks really old. (thats good!)

Old 10-18-2008, 02:09 PM

119 posts, read 583,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisboy View Post
Oh, is that what that is? All this time I thought it was a boarded up window!

Fall looks really pretty out there. It's great to see the trees change to so many colors. I'll be up in Northern Michigan this long weekend to enjoy them!

Nice pictures, btw.

Oh, what was that last picture of your's? It looks really old. (thats good!)
I am jealous! Sometime in my life I'd like to go east to see the leaves!

The last picture of mine was the ceiling in one of the buildings in Temple Square. It was the one with all the computers to look up geneology.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:05 PM

5,118 posts, read 16,542,557 times
This is the view out my office window in Salt Lake this afternoon after snowing for 8 hours today. It's kind of hard to concentrate with such a pretty view.
Attached Thumbnails
Pictures of Salt Lake City and area-out-my-window.jpg  

Old 11-06-2008, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
This is the view out my office window in Salt Lake this afternoon after snowing for 8 hours today. It's kind of hard to concentrate with such a pretty view.
I know, I kept looking at the snow clinging to the trees that still had orange foliage on them - it was so pretty! In NJ by the time it snowed the leaves were long gone.
My yard today:

Old 11-06-2008, 02:20 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,879,208 times
Great pics! Wow you guys got it good over there. Here in Herriman, even up on the benches, we just got a dusting. The lake effect completely missed us.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:12 PM

595 posts, read 2,734,863 times
OMG 8 HOURS of snow? Wow! It has been in the 70s in Chicagoland this whole week! (which, is not normal at all) I hate to say it, but even though it's November, I really am diggin this weather! I guess it makes up for the awful winter we had last year.h

Old 11-14-2008, 04:46 AM

1,273 posts, read 4,402,467 times
illinoisboy - We had some flurries on the North Shore. It has been fairly chilly near Lake Michigan the entire week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area