U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 05:21 PM

542 posts, read 1,326,610 times

Advertisements

Does any one know if this townhome complex is in a ok area? You might not be able to find the address on google map, but it’s the pretty new complex in the corner and in the back of the America First Credit Union in Millcreek/Holladay at 4519 South 1300 East. By the way, is this area at Holladay or Millcreek? Lmejh, would you know since you mentioned that you live close to this area? anyone else's input is very welcomed! thanks again.
Utah Real Estate - Your One Stop Source for Searching Real Estate in Utah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 08:25 PM

550 posts, read 1,354,015 times
I know exactly the area that you're talking about, since you mentioned that new credit union on the corner of 45th and 13th. But yeah, that's a great area, I'd recommend it.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmejh View Post
I know exactly the area that you're talking about, since you mentioned that new credit union on the corner of 45th and 13th. But yeah, that's a great area, I'd recommend it.
thanks Lmejh, is this area considered Holladay or Millcreek?

Old 10-07-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueimo View Post
thanks Lmejh, is this area considered Holladay or Millcreek?
Definitely Holladay. The rough border of the two in that area (not the exact technical one), at least for me, is up 4500 South until Highland Drive, where it turns north until 3900 South, where it continues east. That is the approximate border between Holladay and Millcreek.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Definitely Holladay. The rough border of the two in that area (not the exact technical one), at least for me, is up 4500 South until Highland Drive, where it turns north until 3900 South, where it continues east. That is the approximate border between Holladay and Millcreek.
Lmejh, I know these schools aren't the best, but are they bad at all?
they are at granite and are the boundry schools
for that holladay townhome. thanks for your constant help.
spring lane elementary school
BONNEVILLE JR
COTTONWOOD HIGH

Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 PM

Going on a purely reputation basis here, they don't have a rep of being a bad school in a poor area of town; they're in nice areas so they automatically have a good "reputation," so to speak. I know Cottonwood has a special science program there, though I'm not fully sure what that's all about.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Going on a purely reputation basis here, they don't have a rep of being a bad school in a poor area of town; they're in nice areas so they automatically have a good "reputation," so to speak. I know Cottonwood has a special science program there, though I'm not fully sure what that's all about.
thanks Lmejh, that's what I wanted to know. the rep... *smile* thanks so much for your help again!

Old 10-07-2008, 10:00 PM

Quote:
thanks Lmejh, that's what I wanted to know. the rep... *smile* thanks so much for your help again!
No problem! If you have any other questions for me just send me a PM

Old 10-09-2008, 11:38 PM

Quote:
this complex 2 blocks away from S 700 E, is that still ok? also, there seems to be a cemetery across the streets, do people normally avoid living close by the cemetery? is this complex not that all close to that? thanks again!

Old 10-10-2008, 11:55 PM

Quote:
this complex 2 blocks away from S 700 E, is that still ok? also, there seems to be a cemetery across the streets, do people normally avoid living close by the cemetery? is this complex not that all close to that? thanks again!
The complex we're talking about here on 1300 East? No, that's six blocks away from 700 East. But that is plenty of space, and the six-block proximity is not a factor here, at least IMO. And I don't think people avoid living near a cemetery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area