U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 10:45 PM

1 posts, read 44,148 times
Red face need to know doctors that prescribe phentermine

I was currently with a doctor in bountiful that was helping me with my weight lose and she was prescribing me phentermine because im considered obese and i loved it because i lost 30 lbs and have kept it off, well 3 months ago she just up and quick or transfered to another location and the office wont tell me where she went and they wont prescribe me the medication because "they dont believe in it" so it has been 3 months and ive kept the weight off but am still over weight, so i am looking for a doctor in the salt lake/bountifu l area that anyone knows that prescribes that diet medication.. Any information would be greatly appreciated, because i dont want to make appointments for random doctors and pay a co-pay for them to tell me they wont prescribe it.

vanessa

Old 11-10-2008, 11:53 PM

11,358 posts, read 7,707,512 times
Body-for-LIFE

My wife got ripped on this routine. I'm on it right now. You are always eating something, but you lose weight quickly.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:22 PM

515 posts, read 1,421,992 times
You can get drugs like Phentermine online pretty easily, without an Rx (they have "online" Dr.s) Not that I'm recommending doing this, but if you know it works for you, just saying it's an option... Just google it.

Old 02-20-2009, 01:41 PM

2 posts, read 45,031 times
Red face Phentermine

I am also looking for a doctor ASAP to prescribe and if you hear of one, please let me know. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganxinnocent View Post
I was currently with a doctor in bountiful that was helping me with my weight lose and she was prescribing me phentermine because im considered obese and i loved it because i lost 30 lbs and have kept it off, well 3 months ago she just up and quick or transfered to another location and the office wont tell me where she went and they wont prescribe me the medication because "they dont believe in it" so it has been 3 months and ive kept the weight off but am still over weight, so i am looking for a doctor in the salt lake/bountifu l area that anyone knows that prescribes that diet medication.. Any information would be greatly appreciated, because i dont want to make appointments for random doctors and pay a co-pay for them to tell me they wont prescribe it.

vanessa

Old 02-21-2009, 03:31 PM

5,284 posts, read 6,839,998 times
No need for drugs. Easy diet plan. Only 2 parts. I lost 100 lbs doing it.

1. Eat less.

2. Move more!!!

Old 02-21-2009, 03:50 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,616,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post

1. Eat less.

2. Move more!!!
My DH is on that plan too! Takes a while longer, but seems to already be doing some good for him.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:22 PM

16,135 posts, read 29,204,015 times
Quote:

1. Eat less.

2. Move more!!!
Safe, sure, and no side effects except losing weight safely. Unfortunately, I can't seem to stick to it. Pills are the easy way and are dangerous for most people, which is why fen-phen is gone.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:29 PM

It's a tough diet for tough people. It's not some magic deal like the ShamWow salesman has.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/akbushcop/ObamaShamWow.jpg (broken link)

Old 02-21-2009, 07:17 PM

515 posts, read 1,421,992 times
Quote:
It's a tough diet for tough people. It's not some magic deal like the ShamWow salesman has.
Hey stiffneck, that's pretty clever work Obama bashing into a thread about diet pills. Good job!

Quote:

1. Eat less.

2. Move more!!!
Oh, and thanks for stating the obvious here. Maybe some people DO need drugs, although you clearly think you know what's best for other people.

Old 02-21-2009, 07:26 PM

Of course, I am just like HIM, I know what's best for people. All they need to do is ask or post their questions on the internet. Just like the great Mormon leaders said;

Once the Prophet speaks, the thinking has been done.

Eat less, move more, save money on pills, lose weight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area