Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area
 [Register]
Salt Lake City area Salt Lake County - Davis County - Weber County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2009, 07:34 PM

200 posts, read 979,260 times

Advertisements

I posted this a couple different places, let me know please.

I'm looking for some playmates for our 4 year old son Kai, he will be turning 5 in April.
We live in West Valley, a lot of the younger kids around here don't speak English, don't go to daycare, live in weird situations, have troubled families and don't really know how to interact with other kids. I'm tired of their parents coming over here pounding down my door wondering if their kid is here or have them swear at their kids in front of my kid.

I'm just looking for some good nature kids who want to play with a energetic, happy, nice kid.

A little about ourselves(parents): We both work full time, are in our early to mid 20's, don't smoke, swear or party, we maintain a positive environment for our son.

We can meet on neutral ground, at the park or something to make sure they get along. We're just want him to make some friends.

Thank you.

Don't know if this violates the boards codes, but just out of ideas to look for friends for him.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:30 AM

153 posts, read 563,619 times
You might want to try the salt lake county mommies (or they might have a daddies network too) network (I dont know if I can put a link...so message me if you want it)....they have a forum where you can meet other parents in your area and get to know them a bit first. It'll probably be safer than randomly asking a non-parent/child specific forum.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:04 AM

1 posts, read 1,750 times
Default PLAYMATE FOR KAI. Would like for my son Tristen(4yrs.)

Would like Kai and my son Tristen to meet.We dont know anybody with kids for Tristen to play with.We live at Camelback/19 ave. area.Hope to hear from you.

I'm looking for some playmates for our 4 year old son Kai, he will be turning 5 in April.
We live in West Valley, a lot of the younger kids around here don't speak English, don't go to daycare, live in weird situations, have troubled families and don't really know how to interact with other kids. I'm tired of their parents coming over here pounding down my door wondering if their kid is here or have them swear at their kids in front of my kid.

I'm just looking for some good nature kids who want to play with a energetic, happy, nice kid.

A little about ourselves(parents): We both work full time, are in our early to mid 20's, don't smoke, swear or party, we maintain a positive environment for our son.

We can meet on neutral ground, at the park or something to make sure they get along. We're just want him to make some friends.

Thank you.

Don't know if this violates the boards codes, but just out of ideas to look for friends for him.[/quote]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City area