U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2007, 09:38 AM

72 posts, read 239,929 times

Advertisements

We are being transferred from Michigan and dh will be in town next week. Does anyone know what subs in Cibolo are desirable/which ones to stay away from? We are looking in the 170-200k range. We have 2 elementary age children. I can't begin to express how helpful all of the information in this forum has been! We're really looking forward to this move! The economy here in Michigan is dismal. Things were booming/subs couldn't be built fast enough-then BOOM! the bottom fell out. Manufacturing is pulling out in droves. Thousands each month losing jobs and many families just walking away from their homes to go down south where the jobs are. I know it is frustrating to have so many people flocking to your city but, believe me, you would rather have a boom than the alternative!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2007, 10:11 PM

3 posts, read 13,691 times
Hey Irishmom,

Cibolo has many great subdivisions; most of which are pretty new. Some of the nice ones that I have seen are located along Wiederstein off of I-35. Going southeast, this road turns into Cibolo Valley Dr. Neighborhoods along this road are very nice and very family oriented. If you do decide that you would like to have a builder build your home, there is a new subdivision called Bentwood Ranch which from what I have seen almost looks like it a "master-planned" community. I hope this helps. You have many many choices here in Cibolo.

Old 07-04-2007, 10:19 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,641,196 times
170-200K will get you a lot in Cibolo.

$190,000 - 3 bedrooms - 2 bath - 2,395 sq. ft.

Old 07-05-2007, 12:54 PM

17 posts, read 83,275 times
I live In Belmont Park in Cibolo and absolutely love this community. I have no compalints, the builders are DR Horton and have had a wonderful experience with them.

Good Luck on your move.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:54 PM

16 posts, read 56,916 times
Default Location of subdivision (Cibolo Belmont Park)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Latina NY/SA View Post
I live In Belmont Park in Cibolo and absolutely love this community. I have no compalints, the builders are DR Horton and have had a wonderful experience with them.

Good Luck on your move.
Can you tell me is this division a gated community Belmont Park in Cibolo.
This gated neigborhoods is different for my family? Tell me more! I have
young son, we will be moving possibly in Jan 08. or earlier if we find a home.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks again!
Topazcats-Latina

Old 11-09-2007, 12:00 PM

9 posts, read 45,115 times
Default Heights of Cibolo

I am a resident of The Heights of Cibolo. I can honestly tell you that there are numerous residents that have been having problems with their homes. Standard Pacific is the builder. They don't do things when they say they will, the pool/park has been pushed back numerous times, our house they have built was not been very well done and they give us the run around about fixing it. We are NOT happy home buyers, but we're stuck. I would recommend a DR Horton. Falcon Ridge is nice.

Old 04-11-2010, 10:22 PM

1 posts, read 5,301 times
Although Fontana is not happy with his/her home, there are many of us Standard Pacific owners who are. Since Fontana's post, DR Horton has started building in the Heights of Cibolo Neighborhood, as well. We also have a functioning pool/amenities center (olympic-sized pool and side toddler pool). Construction is set to begin soon on our park, where there will be two play areas (younger children and older children) and picnic pavilion. Needless to say, the Heights of Cibolo is a very nice community!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio