U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2011, 01:38 AM

7,002 posts, read 10,292,391 times

Advertisements

That's different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 02:50 AM

1,131 posts, read 1,504,682 times
Ah, she looks alright. I like her hair, but it does kinda seem like an extension in the back.

I have always liked hairstyles one guy I once heard call "out-of-the-mainstream". Ha.......

Old 01-11-2011, 03:41 AM

575 posts, read 1,263,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodLu View Post
Ah, she looks alright. I like her hair, but it does kinda seem like an extension in the back.

I have always liked hairstyles one guy I once heard call "out-of-the-mainstream". Ha.......
Yeah it does look like an extension which is the weird part. Why have short hair in the front then long hair in the back? The two styles don't mix well but if she likes it then more power to her.

Old 01-11-2011, 04:46 AM

14,628 posts, read 31,228,591 times
At least she's alive and divorcing that moron. I hope she gets everything. I also hope her sons are supporting her (emotionally, I mean). And when you look at her straight-on, that hair's not that bad. It's that weasel action in the back that's a little scary. But, as I said, I'm just glad she's alive to look scary.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:28 AM

2,790 posts, read 5,188,283 times
LOL! Weasel action in the back. Classic!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:11 AM

8,400 posts, read 20,173,551 times
It ain't no worse than that greased-back mullet he's sportin'!

Honestly, while I think he's a lowlife for trying to hire someone to kill his wife (that is, if it's proven to be true); I doubt she's as innocent as she claims. Clearly it doesn't warrant murder, but we all know the old joke about divorce ("Why's it so expensive? Because it's worth it!").

He had much smarter options and while it could've been costly at least he would have had his freedom. In the end his dumbass desire to have it all will cost him everything!

I just have to chuckle every morning when I pass by their Marbach location, as his smiling mug is blaring up on the electronic billboard in front of the store. Still, if and when they go under (and I agree it will most likely happen), I will miss the fireworks lights that are a source of minor entertainment on my way to work during those wee hours of the morning...

Cheers! M2

Old 01-11-2011, 08:26 AM

5,632 posts, read 6,450,230 times
I do not know the whole story, but it does seem like she is letting the business die slowly because she does not appear to show much interest in running day-to-day operations. Mike was the main guy behind the whole show and ran the bussiness quite well it appears.

If the business does not survive, I don't see how she ais going to keep that huge house valued over 700K+, the cars, housekeeper, etc.

If I were her and didn't care about running the business, I would have sold it before it goes bankrupt. At least she would get more money out of it that way.

Either way, Mike does not deserve to have the freedom to continue to run his business. He will be (or should be) in prision for quite some time anyways.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:05 AM

8,400 posts, read 20,173,551 times
Well, I agree with ya Matt, but only after he is convicted.

We have to remember that at this time he has only been accused of these crimes, and therefore is still innocent until proven guilty!

It should be an interesting trail, I will grant you that! It's almost worth having jury duty just to hear the evidence and arguments!

Cheers! M2

Old 01-11-2011, 09:50 AM

1,066 posts, read 3,188,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGJ View Post
I think he was trying to get rid of his "high overhead" a couple of months ago

Think the gambling ring on the eastside have the $280,000.?

I think Mrs. Yuchnitz should be the President of the East Side Vistor/tourism bureau. She will be the champion of the East Side revitalization.
I can see her with that crazy hairdo "Forget Las Vegas and Louisana, Come to the East Side, we have High Stakes Gambling"

Old 01-11-2011, 04:22 PM

168 posts, read 359,168 times
Don't I remember seeing on his commercials that he is retired military?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - one doesn't have to provid 50% of a military retirement to a dead spouse!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio