U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2011, 05:30 AM

14,628 posts, read 31,239,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majormadmax View Post
And if he's acquitted, what say you then?!?

It's nice that without any knowledge of the evidence against him, you've already convicted the guy.

Yet you are so quick to defend his wife, again without any proof that she's innocent.

Care to share what inside knowledge you have on all this, or are you just jumping to judgment again?!?
He's sitting in jail, not her. And proof that she's innocent?? Since when is that required? Even I can't believe you said that.

Continue your love affair with the Yuchster. Once he's free (from jail AND the "evil ex-wife who MUST be guilty of SOMETHING, by God or by Belgium!!") he will be all yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 09:46 AM

8,400 posts, read 20,181,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
He's sitting in jail, not her. And proof that she's innocent?? Since when is that required? Even I can't believe you said that.

Continue your love affair with the Yuchster. Once he's free (from jail AND the "evil ex-wife who MUST be guilty of SOMETHING, by God or by Belgium!!") he will be all yours.
Uhhh....maybe if you weren't so quick to condemn the guy you'd notice that Yuchnitz is not in jail but out on bond. Also, he is still only accused of the crimes, and not convicted of any of them.

I don't understand your continued hatred towards the man (or men in general). In your eyes he is automatically guilty, despite having not being convicted of anything; and his illegally-gambling wife as pure as the driven snow.

Try allowing due process to occur before prejudging the man, if he is found guilty in a court of law by a jury of his peers, then by all means label him as such. But since you have absolutely no proof to back your claims, it only demonstrates you inability to be unbiased in this matter. But that's par for the course now, isn't it?

Old 01-15-2011, 10:04 AM

This is extremely hilarious. Are you actually sitting somewhere with a vein in your forehead throbbing because I think he's guilty? really? Move on with your life.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:24 AM

3,669 posts, read 5,923,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majormadmax View Post
and his illegally-gambling wife
Assuming incorrectly again there.

It is not illegal to gamble if it is a private game in a private venue (not open to the public) and that no one profited except from personal winnings (no house).

Quote:
Texas Penal Code Section 47.02
(b)It is a defense to prosecution under this section that:
(1) the actor engaged in gambling in a private place;
(2) no person received any economic benefit other than personal winnings; and
(3) except for the advantage of skill or luck, the risks of losing and the chances of winning were the same for all participants.
Texas Penal Code - Section 47.02. Gambling - Texas Attorney Resources - Texas Laws

Surprising to see throwbacks to the the time that when a woman was a victim that men automatically began assuming the man was always right and the woman was always wrong.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:39 AM

6,279 posts, read 9,052,748 times
I really don't think M2 is presuming innocence - what he IS doin' is considerin' him innocent until such a time as he's proven guilty. There's a huge difference in that - and frankly, I was as surprised as anyone that the courts allowed his wife to have exclusive control over their business. It's going to be in her best interest to strip as much in terms of assets and cash from the business and squirrel it away. At very least, there should have been a court-appointed overseer to see to the operations, and divide any profits between the two parties until such a time as the trial is concluded (or the divorce proceedings).
Do I think he's guilty....yeah, I do - but at this point, there has been no finding of guilt by a court of law, so I also think he deserves to be treated accordingly. Many men out there HAVE been falsely accused of abuse, which may well be one of the reasons that so many are reluctant to automatically cast him aside. I have some limited inside info that makes me feel the way I do, but even that is subject to change - so I don't bank on "knowing" he's guilty.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:44 AM

8,400 posts, read 20,181,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
This is extremely hilarious. Are you actually sitting somewhere with a vein in your forehead throbbing because I think he's guilty? really? Move on with your life.
Don't flatter yourself, I've long-learned how highly you think of yourself and your opinion.

The fact is I was making a point that you seem to ignore, that right now he is still innocent until proven guilty. You say he's guilty, I'm saying until a jury of his peers convict him, he is not.

But since you've put yourself about the legal system and are content to male-bash at every opportunity, I am afraid it is a lost cost trying to convince you of something that is clearly a fact!

How are all your cats, anyway?!?

Old 01-15-2011, 11:02 AM

Again, this is hilarious. I do have 2 cats so thanks for asking.....they're fine today but one does have a little furball I think. I'm totally the opposite of a male-basher--silvercreek78250 knows me and can testify on my behalf, if you so desire. You're really going to burst a blood vessel, though, so you may want to get out and enjoy your jeep today. As soon as I get off work I will stop answering you. Breathe........

Old 01-15-2011, 11:07 AM

3,669 posts, read 5,923,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRedneck View Post
Many men out there HAVE been falsely accused of abuse, which may well be one of the reasons that so many are reluctant to automatically cast him aside.
He is on tape, on the record as it is. He is guilty as sin and the only thing that will save him is some fancy legal maneuvering which I doubt he will be able to afford. Definitely hope they confiscated his pistolas.

Old 01-15-2011, 12:08 PM

5,632 posts, read 6,455,320 times

Old 01-15-2011, 12:13 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,247,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodLu View Post
Yeah, I was just watching the lovely, fine, foxy Karen Grace as they reported about him.....

I got my lower lip snakebite piercings and some septum jewelry {and some tattoo price quotes} there at the Marbach-410 location some time ago.....

Yeah, he lost a ton of weight, I noticed. He used to be quite beefy.......
This?

Sorry, I disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio